Season One, Race Event 9: Two Hour Party

I will be likely looking for a team for this, have plenty of race experience.

Those of you using poe stats to vent your team members are missing out, Most of my event finishes were from closed and don't even appear on the site. I did all the practice races but went super aggresive to test new content and didn't finish, and was out of town for the first few events. Its a little early in the season to be venting people that way.

For everyone else I'll be putting a team together before the race, vent is a must and prefer people that have race experience but won't be checking. It is obvious once you get going though.
Last edited by Zumbaro on Feb 25, 2013, 2:21:48 PM
LFM For this race event, and most other race events this season, not counting the events at 3am.

You MUST have experience with being top 100 in races (http://poestatistics.com/users/origination/)

It's currently 3 people, me and 2 others, probably more by the time you're reading this. The first party race we did we ranked ~112, and the last one we did we ranked ~65, and we're aiming for higher ranks. We've all been able to get within top 50 1 hour solo races.

If you're interested in joining, send me a pm on the forums.

I'll check my messages on these forums every day. I'm getting a lot of messages, do if you don't get a reply, it means we don't need you for our team.
See you, Space Cowboy...
Looking for a group to join for this race. I have vent/skype so PM me if your looking for another player.
"
zqlimy wrote:
Oh yay some 6man party will steal the top position for each class and the softcore players cant take part to win! I bet the devs doesn't take part so they don't know how hard is it to get first.

Do you really think you'd have a chance if it was Solo and Softcore?
You're dreaming bud.
"Tangata ako ana i te whare, te turanga ki te marae, tau ana"
LFG, preferably one that doesn't wipe before the end. U.S. , have mic/experience, able to finish races/clear act1 or act2 depending on the duration.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Looking to join a decent private group.

I have 19points till now and played most of the races. Nothing extraordinary but I'm improving.
Can play any class but would prefer not to take witch.

Won't be able to join skype/ts.

PM on forum, cheers
I'll be playing
Last edited by fastingjump on Feb 25, 2013, 6:59:16 PM
Kripp gonna be participating in this one. He gonna tear you up guys. ;P
PM me in the forum if i win
if any party still needs an experienced witch player, PM me
Where do you find your reward after getting 15 points? I have 17 points after the last race. I checked my inventory and stash but the sword isn't there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info