Season One, Race Event 9: Two Hour Party

there is another character with prizes_ something. enter and put the prize in stash
Not sure if asked before, but is playing solo allowed in group races? (considering teaming up is the advantage)
if u play solo u get banned. GGG hate when too much ppl play their game.
PM me in the forum if i win
"
Hostick wrote:
if u play solo u get banned. GGG hate when too much ppl play their game.

happened to me twice before... complete legit/tested and proved
Looking for a few more experienced players for a top 100 team. PM with your class/spec/gems
PM me if you want to party for this race more casual racer but must be able to finish at least in bottom point tier.
Looking to join an experienced team for this race, PM me please.

Thanks
"
seg_fault wrote:
Don't waste 9 hours on 3 races like i did... for (0)
The race is not about skill!!!!
Anyone interested in racing watch this first.....

http://youtu.be/l1VyUADEZLM

How is there no skill involved when a lot of the same people rank high on the leaderboards race after race? Are they just the luckiest people in the world? No, they have more skill, knowledge of the game, resource management, and better snap decision making at adapting to whatever the RNG throws at them. This is all skillful.
Last edited by ghostcoda on Feb 25, 2013, 8:15:00 PM
"
How is there no skill involved when a lot of the same people rank high on the leaderboards race after race? Are they just the luckiest people in the world? No, they have more skill, knowledge of the game, resource management, and better snap decision making at adapting to whatever the RNG throws at them. This is all skillful.

Totally agree
Agree with the statement above as well.

Having WATCHED some of the top races play, its rather impressive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info