[2.5] Essence Drain Build Options (HC Uber Atziri/Shaper Viable)

"
GreyGoose wrote:
Could anyone tell me the order of the ascendancy points taken? Couldn't find it in the guide.

You can pretty much go any route, depending if you're life/hybrid/CI; ED is incredibly flexible. His video on Ascendancy choices for ED is worth a watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZsLJB4Xuco&list=PLukM8wjNdMM1tPaZx_p2LOUOlmMfPLJqc&index=4

I went Trickster and did Patient Reaper first; likely doing Swift Killer next.

And I love this build. At LV 49 in just melts rooms instantly; the chain reaction with AOE+ is amazing. I'm having trouble running more than 1 Blas'd curse at a time with Clarity up though.
"
WulfgangNSH wrote:
"
GreyGoose wrote:
Could anyone tell me the order of the ascendancy points taken? Couldn't find it in the guide.

You can pretty much go any route, depending if you're life/hybrid/CI; ED is incredibly flexible. His video on Ascendancy choices for ED is worth a watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZsLJB4Xuco&list=PLukM8wjNdMM1tPaZx_p2LOUOlmMfPLJqc&index=4

I went Trickster and did Patient Reaper first; likely doing Swift Killer next.

And I love this build. At LV 49 in just melts rooms instantly; the chain reaction with AOE+ is amazing. I'm having trouble running more than 1 Blas'd curse at a time with Clarity up though.

Like it too so far (lvl 40), trickster also. I'm hybrid atm aiming at CI and eventually maybe low life.
"
uit wrote:
What do you think about a full evasion build for the life-based trickster variant.

I mean, getting acrobatics + atziri's step + something like that.

Sounds good, just watch your total health pool

"
GreyGoose wrote:
Thanks for the build, going to try it in the upcoming league.

Can't decide on which way to go: life, low life, ci, hybrid?

What are the pros and cons? Which one is your favorite?

Start hybrid, shift to CI and if you want more damage go low life

"
fabified wrote:
If we anyway now spread ED by contagion, wouldnt it make more sense to get rid of the pierce nodes and invest points into the chaos damage node (Atrophy)?

Pierce allows the first hit to hit many other mobs and bypass allies can't die bullshit

"
SevenFour wrote:
How and when would you transition into a CI/LL trickster from a life-based trickster ? Do you need to plan your leveling tree around the eventual transition or are the 24 reskill points you get from playing through the game mostly enough ? And finally, in what order do you pick your ascendencies ?

Frenzy charge gen,

Patient Reaper

Head to the ES/EV stuff

CI LL is gear dependant, you switch when you can hit 7k+ ES

"
BlimpAtomic wrote:
If I'm following ItsYoji and his CI build, is it best that I stick with what he recommends for gear, go with what you have, or is it up to preference?

Stick with what he recommended, if you want more damage go Low Life,

"
Rainking82 wrote:
Is it possible to see your finale item build? I am still a little unsure of what things I need besides ED/Contagion/Wither. Also also seems like I should be running 2 curses at least. but what are the other two link set ups? Seems like you talk about whirling blades/fortify but never explain it. And maybe Arctic Armor.

Also I assume that while leveling I want to just focus on getting as much life as I am able and then switch to CI/LL is this correct?

Items listed on first page. Check the playlist of videos for more detailed explanations of the choices.

Focus on life when leveling and make a hybrid build that you transition when you want
"
ProjectPT wrote:

"
GreyGoose wrote:
Thanks for the build, going to try it in the upcoming league.

Can't decide on which way to go: life, low life, ci, hybrid?

What are the pros and cons? Which one is your favorite?

Start hybrid, shift to CI and if you want more damage go low life

Thanks, appreciate the reply.
Can anyone tell me what auras to run besides Clarity for a Life setup? Which blasphemy curses are the most important? I am assuming vuln.

I am playing on softcore.
ign: OvenChicken, BradenHoltbeast, DuelistBetterThanShadow
"
Caustik45 wrote:
Can anyone tell me what auras to run besides Clarity for a Life setup? Which blasphemy curses are the most important? I am assuming vuln.

Temporal Chains > Enfeeble > Vulnerability.
"
djnat wrote:
"
Caustik45 wrote:

Temporal Chains > Enfeeble > Vulnerability.

If you are softcore you could just not run Enfeeble; I do not recommend it as it is amazing, but certain people care a little bit less about the damage surpression
Why go Slower Projectiles? Why not go faster Projectiles or Cast Speed??
On which gems is quality most important/useful?
Can anyone explain me what are main differences between this build and :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1625254/page/1

Both seems to focus on same skills but passive trees diifer so much. This thread build seems have almost no + chaos damage nodes and other one have so much of them!

I found Ghazzy's build 1st and i followed him to my lvl 40 .. now i doubt if i did right thing.

Sorry for my English and thanks for help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info