[2.5] Essence Drain Build Options (HC Uber Atziri/Shaper Viable)

I want to play it with CI as a Trickster - do you have skilltree for that? Thx
I'm gonna go as Trickster and would like to go CI, i've never played a CI character before, at what point is it optimal to spec into CI?
Just curious, how is clear before consuming dark? Been away for a while and looking for a ssf build that doesn't require much for early mapping.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
"
BokkoTheBunny wrote:
Just curious, how is clear before consuming dark? Been away for a while and looking for a ssf build that doesn't require much for early mapping.

Consuming dark is just an option for single target clear speed ( poison).
It does not affect much on pack clear speed. Contagion does .
Any rare wand with spell damage ( faster casting - my personal preference ) and +% chaos damage (best upgrade ) will do.
I have played this build as LL Occultist / Life base Scion and im going to roll CI Tricksters on next league cuz this is only build that GGG leave out with out NERF to ground.
"
N4Z wrote:
"
BokkoTheBunny wrote:

Consuming dark is just an option for single target clear speed ( poison).
It does not affect much on pack clear speed. Contagion does .
Any rare wand with spell damage ( faster casting - my personal preference ) and +% chaos damage (best upgrade ) will do.

Alright definetly gonna try ED then, thanks.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
Thx for build, i'll try it next league ;)
"
I'm gonna go as Trickster and would like to go CI, i've never played a CI character before, at what point is it optimal to spec into CI?

Would suggest after dried lake if you have the gear.

"

I didn't get consuming dark until I was level 95, and I already had cleared all non core T15 maps. You notice the difference immediatly and poison is insane, but there is no real "need" for it.
Is life version (not sure yet about class/ascendancy) much weaker than LL? I will not play that much in essence league and will not afford probably Shavs.
Hi whats happening with Wither and spell totem... patch notes changed wither mechanics.
Last edited by Rorshax on Sep 1, 2016, 3:56:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info