[2.5] Essence Drain Build Options (HC Uber Atziri/Shaper Viable)

I'm gonna try ed for the first time with the trickster aiming for CI at start, is the 100% pierce so needed? I really hate spending so much pts to go there in the tree, tested on std with the gem only seems ok, isn't contagion anyway doing all the work (spreading)?
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
"
Kiri2k wrote:
"
Swiech wrote:
Thanks PT for excelent video tutorial.

My question is. For Low Life version do you need Shavronne's Wrappings armour, or 75% of chaos resistance would be enough for T15 Atlas of Worlds content?

The shav is a must for any serious low life build, just play CI until you can afford one its ok.

Thanks for explanation.

And BTW on the tree you can get max 50% Pierce chance. Or am I wrong?
"
Swiech wrote:

Thanks for explanation.

And BTW on the tree you can get max 50% Pierce chance. Or am I wrong?

Yes! And the gem gives another 50% so you can get 100%
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
What do you think about a full evasion build for the life-based trickster variant.

I mean, getting acrobatics + atziri's step + something like that.
Thx for the guide, I will try this build in the new league.
Maybe a leveling guide would be great, which gems you choose and which items help you.

Gambler92
"
Gambler92 wrote:
Thx for the guide, I will try this build in the new league.
Maybe a leveling guide would be great, which gems you choose and which items help you.

Gambler92

There is leveling guide in the playlist:

Last edited by Swiech on Sep 2, 2016, 8:16:55 AM
Thanks for the build, going to try it in the upcoming league.

Can't decide on which way to go: life, low life, ci, hybrid?

What are the pros and cons? Which one is your favorite?
"
GreyGoose wrote:

I might be able to help here:

Life: Champion for the extreme tankyness, lowest damage

Hybrid: Occultist to provide both ES and life regen in addition to some more utility. Occultist will have lower tooltip dps than trickster, but due to -20% chaos res to nearby enemies it will have very high damage output.

CI: tankiest version due to huge ES pool. both Occultist and trickster are good choices. trickster is faster and has higher tooltip due to frenzy charges, occultist has other utilities and again the crazy good -chaos res aura.

Low Life: same as CI, but less ES and more damage.
"
Nedieth wrote:
"
GreyGoose wrote:

I might be able to help here:

Life: Champion for the extreme tankyness, lowest damage

Hybrid: Occultist to provide both ES and life regen in addition to some more utility. Occultist will have lower tooltip dps than trickster, but due to -20% chaos res to nearby enemies it will have very high damage output.

CI: tankiest version due to huge ES pool. both Occultist and trickster are good choices. trickster is faster and has higher tooltip due to frenzy charges, occultist has other utilities and again the crazy good -chaos res aura.

Low Life: same as CI, but less ES and more damage.

Thanks for your reply,

I am pretty set on playing a trickster since iv'e never played it and it looks interesting. I also never seriously had a CI character or low life. Previously in this thread someone mentioned that in order to have a decent low life character you'll have to invest in a shavs. It's not a big deal if I go trickster and just wing it? start with life nodes/hybrid, later drop them and switch to CI, later if I feel like it and when i'm more wealthy change to low life?
Trickster keeps every possibility open, and is a very good choice is you are unsure of where you are heading with the character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info