[2.5] Essence Drain Build Options (HC Uber Atziri/Shaper Viable)

Last edited by fabified on Aug 31, 2019, 5:36:59 AM
In what order would your recommend taking your ascendancies?
Not sure if i like the playstyle....

What do i do? ;q
Hey Anavels, buddy you can try my Innsbury EK build, it might be more action packed. I haven't tried Essence drain so I'm excited to maybe try it, but if its like poison arrow i dunno.
Last edited by Rorshax on Sep 2, 2016, 3:33:04 PM
How and when would you transition into a CI/LL trickster from a life-based trickster ? Do you need to plan your leveling tree around the eventual transition or are the 24 reskill points you get from playing through the game mostly enough ? And finally, in what order do you pick your ascendencies ?
"
Rorshax wrote:
Hey Anavels, buddy you can try my Innsbury EK build, it might be more action packed. I haven't tried Essence drain so I'm excited to maybe try it, but if its like poison arrow i dunno.

I actually might lol, still can't decide what to play. Your build is also better then mines overall. You CAN you whirling blades though right? xD
This is the build I'm going to play!
If I'm following ItsYoji and his CI build, is it best that I stick with what he recommends for gear, go with what you have, or is it up to preference?
Is it possible to see your finale item build? I am still a little unsure of what things I need besides ED/Contagion/Wither. Also also seems like I should be running 2 curses at least. but what are the other two link set ups? Seems like you talk about whirling blades/fortify but never explain it. And maybe Arctic Armor.

Also I assume that while leveling I want to just focus on getting as much life as I am able and then switch to CI/LL is this correct?
Could anyone tell me the order of the ascendancy points taken? Couldn't find it in the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info