Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Please add support for the Punishment Curse. :)
Last edited by Redoxe on Feb 23, 2017, 8:10:08 PM
"
Openarl wrote:
"
Is there a way to paste in a build link without typing in the url manually?
Control + V works. I could add a Paste button, though.

I'm so used to paste from the right click menu now. Control+V is great. Thank you!
I just started using this, RIP my spare time. :D

Would it be possible to get damage per hit? I'm Doing up an Essence Drain build and I'd rather be comparing that for the hit/DoT/poison/Decay.

*UPDATE: PROBLEM SOLVED!! The dev showed me my user error: I had duplicated my aura chain in PoB so they were both reserving mana, and I accidentally set my char level 4 levels lower. Ooops! Numbers are all perfect now.*

This program is fantastic, thank you SO MUCH!! Where's the "donate" button?

The thread is really large and I can't find a way to search just this thread, so if this has been answered please administer a mackerel-slap to my face. :)

I am using Enlighten lvl 3 in +1 gloves. However, tinker as I might, I can't get my mana values to line up. It shows me way in the negative, as if Enlighten is not being "seen" or "enabled" at all. I did try making sure all "enabled" options that are relevant are clicked. EDIT: I just noticed there are two "Unreserved Mana" values listed. One shows -523, the other shows -64%. Does that help? I can PM my build if that helps, as well.

Sorry to pester!! I know the values from Mikelat's calculator, and in-game... but I'm curious what's going on.

Thanks again, so much, please keep doing this, this is amazing work!!

/popcorn always, because people
Last edited by deadamaranth on Feb 24, 2017, 10:37:30 PM
"
Gambito121 wrote:
I can't find support for magic flasks, is it in the app? Some pathfinder/QoTF/dreamfeather builds rely on those :)
Magic flasks are available through the crafting system; click "Craft item..." in the Items tab to access it.

"
Sharps03144 wrote:
I can't figure out how to put on a helmet enchant.
Also is there a way to add a corrupted effect? Specifically +1 to gem level on body armor.
There's no formal way of adding either at the moment, but you can add them manually using the item editor; click "Edit..." when viewing the item, then add the enchant or corrupted modifier somewhere.

"
Redoxe wrote:
Please add support for the Punishment Curse. :)
It's a tricky one to support, but since I've had a few requests, I'll try and look into it soon; I'm currently knee deep in leech calculations though, so don't take "soon" too literally :P.

"
DracoArgentum wrote:
Would it be possible to get damage per hit? I'm Doing up an Essence Drain build and I'd rather be comparing that for the hit/DoT/poison/Decay.
How to you mean exactly? It already shows average hit damage, or do you mean factoring in DoTs too?

"
deadamaranth wrote:
I am using Enlighten lvl 3 in +1 gloves. However, tinker as I might, I can't get my mana values to line up. It shows me way in the negative, as if Enlighten is not being "seen" or "enabled" at all. I did try making sure all "enabled" options that are relevant are clicked. EDIT: I just noticed there are two "Unreserved Mana" values listed. One shows -523, the other shows -64%. Does that help? I can PM my build if that helps, as well.
The build would be useful, and also the expected values; I can't really help otherwise, since I'm not aware of any issues with the reservation calculations.
Do you plan on creating a site where people can share their builds for path of building so that others can import directly into path of building? I haven't been able to find anyone sharing any of their builds via exports anywhere. I can see a community where people just paste their export so that everyone can see the actual dps stats, etc..

BTW...This program is awesome. I just spent 4 hours dabbling in possible builds. I love it so far. My free time is now gone...

Cheers!
I think there's an issue with "total dps inc poison". Let's say an attack does 10k damage, 8 attacks per second = 80k dps. The poison it applies does 20k per second and lasts 5 seconds = 100k total poison damage per stack. 8 stacks applied per second = 800k total poison damage.

Right now, total dps inc poison would show 880k = 800k(total poison) + 80k (dps). But this is wrong because 800k isn't dps. It's the total poison done over 5 seconds. The poison damage per second from 8 stacks of poison is 160k so total dps inc poison would be 160k + 80k = 240k.

Correct me if I'm wrong here.

Thank you for this superb tool!
I have one wish though, it would be nice to have "Clear previous items" or something in import dialog. Checking it would clear old skills and items. Or maybe separate checkboxes for those.
I am considering to switch to this from emmitts planner

few questions though:

- does it have an autoupdater or do I have to download manually each time?
- I think the answer is yes, but I'll ask anyways: you are planning to update this for 2.6/3.0, aren't you? including changes in jewels and everything?
- what happens with saved builds when there are minor/major changes in the skill trees? mainly like will the gear be saved even if the skill tree "bricks" due to the changes? Is there a possibility to like "use old version of the tree" e.g. if I forgot to make screenshots or save the tree in any other way? or do I need to do this myself in anticipation of major changes like in 2.6 and 3.0 will happen?
- Can I "Bulk Import" from Emmitts Planner or do I have to copy paste everything one by one? (expecting the latter, still asking anyways)

Thanks! :)
I am wrong or there is no demigod items in your database ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info