Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

why i cant see an update to harvest tree?
"
Abysm92 wrote:
why i cant see an update to harvest tree?

The harvest data has been released, but the coder for Path of Building hasn't integrated the data into a new patch yet. Be patient. It will be added to Path of Building soon.
POB fork has take over the progress.

openarl should delete the donation link from his github or allow other contributor of the original POB to add their Patreon link and speed up the progress of merging code from contributor of the original POB
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Plus, openarl, there is seem missing mod since 3.9 due to influence rework

the "craft a item" drop down list should have option to select influence mod

Also the #% chance of gaining charge when critical strike is red which mean it does not work. May be think about adding simulation for power charge chance in POB?

----
edit: found the mod, my bad
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Jun 18, 2020, 1:26:59 PM
Mortal Conviction it's not working both keystone and items.3

I cant see the new tree.

I did update but its very weird because when i do fresh install i can see the tree and everything its fine but soon as i close it i only see 3.10 tree.

I have both instaled pob and pob community, any idea why?
"
SaikoMVP wrote:
I cant see the new tree.

I did update but its very weird because when i do fresh install i can see the tree and everything its fine but soon as i close it i only see 3.10 tree.

It's not released yet.
v1.4.169 is what we all have. Patience.
"
mrsarun wrote:
"
SaikoMVP wrote:
I cant see the new tree.

It's not released yet.
v1.4.169 is what we all have. Patience.

The tree is updated in PoECF, not sure if you need to reinstall or if it works with the update button. Items and gems are for 3.10 though.

Can't wait for launch!!
Last edited by mrsarun on Jun 19, 2020, 8:17:13 AM
What is PoECF?

I have the regular v1.4.169 version and it has no updates available yet.
Anyone know whether there will be an update to PoB before the servers go live in 50 minutes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info