Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Creeping Frost is a rename and rework. You can still find the 3.10 version for DPS.

If you feel outdated, download fork .
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Elusive
dont have buff 15% attack speed
"
poebalyHa wrote:
Elusive
dont have buff 15% attack speed

Which version? openarl or fork.

I guess openarl or other dev of the original version may more often read https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/issues
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

The most recent version(1.4.170) doesn't include unique updates yet? we are already more than one week into the league. E.g.: Xoph's Nuture was nerfed but not listed in the patch notes. It's increased physical damage range went from 265%-330% to 200%-240%.

EDIT: Apparently this was a bug on GGG's side and will be fixed in the upcoming patch.
Last edited by SamolonXD on Jun 30, 2020, 6:58:25 AM
Can we get an update for pledge of hands i cant make it calc on any skill would be nice to know what its doing. Thanks in advance ether way.
Elemental Damage with Attacks doesn't show damage correctly with Salve Driver Spectre, can you fix this? as elemental focus adds it correctly.
"
FartGiant wrote:
Elemental Damage with Attacks doesn't show damage correctly with Salve Driver Spectre, can you fix this? as elemental focus adds it correctly.

openarl has not reply in this forum for ages

Hi there,

I would like if pob could understand my Doryani build --> https://pastebin.com/rBPr00ge

Regards
GGG: "Unfortunately we are not currently offering email Technical Support, due to limited staff resources. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause...we can assist you with any account, payment or microtransaction issues."

-.-;
Hi there, maybe i dont understand or dont know how, but in my POB (latest version) i can craft items with only two influtnced. It's correctly for POB programm or i should do something for craft with all 6 influenced?
let this thread dead please .......this is the thread for not going to have update POB not its fork

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info