Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Wither can still be shown at 20 stacks instead of 15. The 6% is good though.
Awesome stuff, the PoB, yo.
Bug Report

Skill: Cremation

Description: Cremation damage calculations aren't being affected by AoE damage increases. For example, adding Concentrated Effect in Path of Building adds no DPS, however when adding Concentrated Effect in-game, it increases the tooltip damage.
Hey there, I downloaded via the URL and it will not install on my computer. Asks for permission and then just disappears. Help?
Possible Error,

Forgive me if I am incorrect in some way. But I do not see the support Ice Bite affecting Raise Spectre DPS calculations in any way on multiple different minion types both phys/spell abilities. It seems to be working fine on other minions, zombies, skeletons, etc..

Thank You for the awesome work you do.
Hello, do you plan on adding abyssal sockets system in a future update ? Right now the abyssal jewels are considered "skills" and not recognized by PoB when they're socketed in items such as Stygian Vise belts, but they're working fine when they're socketed into the passive tree.

Thanks
Hi PoB users and dev´s. I would like to post a feedback about the new unique White Wind, and I don´t think it´s calculating the 100% cold damage with empty off-hand.

Doesn´t it have to appear on (MH total more)? Like the 100% cold on chilled from frostbreath? It appears there. Anyway, keep up the good work.

Cheers
I'm not sure if it has been reported but controlled destruction is not calculating any dps for Detonate Dead. Afaik controlled destruction should boost the primary part of DD.
Hello,

just updated to the newest Version which would be 1.4.69 and it wont show any DPS calculations anymore under Skills Tab (when choosing a new Link i.e.) . Worked well until updating.

Anyone else got this Problem?
Hello and many thanks for this nice tool.

It would be nice to support these new Vise belts than can include a jewel.
This abyssal sockets could appear in the items list, just after the belt itself, the same way the classical tree jewels appears.
Is there a way to see the total amount of accuracy using PoB, not just chance to hit. Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info