"
omgree wrote:
"
omgree wrote:
Didnt read all 200 pages, but mb can someone quick reply hove to solve this:

?

So no one know why so?

Can someone help with this issue ??

Unsure if its related but I am also unable to import characters through the import system.

Although that may just be because of the 'maintenance' we are currently getting.
Well nevermind this, new update is out. Thanks to my terrible download speed I get something like an additional hour to plan my build, yay!
Last edited by Wendek on Dec 8, 2017, 2:48:39 PM
i'm getting this when trying to import from a player's character:

https://i.imgur.com/eXMOmAZ.png

(it's zizaran's "zizarancopyingpaws" if that matters)
Same for me. On some characters i can import the tree but no items, skills or even jewels on the tree. :(
Im fairly certain that Lightning tendrils has 4 times the damage it should have (because it uses the new cast time, but it still has 4x damage multiplier)

+ it still offers spell echo as biggest dmg boost, even tho it should not be able to support channeling skill with echo.

it should probably get 1.125 multiplier.. or special info about the 4th hit which deals 50% more.

----
despair does not add chaos dmg to hits.
Last edited by Nathaniell123 on Dec 8, 2017, 7:56:18 PM
"
uffert wrote:
then why don't you make a build and passive planner if his isn't any good?

sorry but your posts really strike me the wrong way and that's something that doesn't happen to often
I'm with you. Maybe the guys who have actually sent money have a case to complain. All the rest of us getting it for free absolutely have no right to whine.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
I can confirm that Lightning Tendril damage is off, in the same supportgem setup tendrils have more then 7 times shock nova dps, even though the base dps of Lightning tendrils is only ~twice that of shock nova.
Bug Report

Skill: Volatile Dead

Description: It is being affected by spell damage modifiers even though the skill has "not affected by modifiers to spell damage", meaning the calculations are way off.

Unearth, Cremation and Bodyswap seem to do the same.
Last edited by James14294 on Dec 9, 2017, 2:45:18 AM
Only the corpse explosion is not affected by spell damage. Volatile Dead also has base Fire damage values and those are affected by spell damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info