Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"More" and "Less" are multiplicative in this game. In your case, your final attack speed is 1 (base attack speed is 100% = 1) * 1.91 * 0.85 = 1.62 which equals to a total of 62% more attack speed. You don't just add the percentages together, you'd do that if those were increased/reduced.
Same thing for your second question. By adding 10% more attack speed, you change the above formula to 1 * 1.91 * 0.85 * 1.10 = 1.79, which means a total of 79% more attack speed.
Hope I was clear enough, that difference between more/less and increased/reduced is not necessarily super intuitive sinc the words are used as synonyms basically everywhere... except in PoE.
I wanted to add about voidwalker phasing/pierce effects, I tried applying the "have you killed recently" checkmark at the config page but it has no effect over dps while equipping a drillneck, also taken down frenzy charges (that grants me 100% phasing) which won't effect the dps as well.

does it really calculate damage for pierced enemies?
thanks
"
Wendek wrote:
"More" and "Less" are multiplicative in this game. In your case, your final attack speed is 1 (base attack speed is 100% = 1) * 1.91 * 0.85 = 1.62 which equals to a total of 62% more attack speed. You don't just add the percentages together, you'd do that if those were increased/reduced.
Same thing for your second question. By adding 10% more attack speed, you change the above formula to 1 * 1.91 * 0.85 * 1.10 = 1.79, which means a total of 79% more attack speed.
Hope I was clear enough, that difference between more/less and increased/reduced is not necessarily super intuitive sinc the words are used as synonyms basically everywhere... except in PoE.

Oh, now i understand, thank you.
Last edited by gizmo032 on Nov 5, 2017, 1:16:51 PM
I think it is calculating the old damage of the pierce support gem. In my setup it says that pierce does more damage than slower projectiles which shouldn't be possible.

Edit: Never mind its Drillneck that is causing the difference.
Last edited by Squirtrex on Nov 7, 2017, 5:29:55 PM
So I was working on a build and I noticed that the Burning damage support increase my poison dps. The set up was 2x consuming dark + infernal mantle with Flame totem + ele focus + unbound ailments + vile toxins + chance to ignite. Burning damage was giving me 54% increase to total damage per poison. Is this right or am I missing something?
Hello
Why sword Prismatic Eclipse with three green sockets dont increase Global Attack Speed. Im edited text and added a line "Sockets: G-G-G" after quality and nothing happened.
P.S.: So sorry for my bad english.
IGN @nikmaos
Last edited by nikmaos on Nov 9, 2017, 7:29:01 AM
Hello Openarl! Many thanks to your hard work on this tool!

For long I've been thinking about the mechanics of Blade Flurry. You give "stage 1" "stage 6" and "release at stage 6" options for it. But does "release at stage 6" mean the return damage after released at stage 6 or the total damage of a full circulation of channeling-releasing?
Last edited by zhang8218923 on Nov 10, 2017, 6:12:16 AM
"
nikmaos wrote:
Hello
Why sword Prismatic Eclipse with three green sockets dont increase Global Attack Speed. Im edited text and added a line "Sockets: G-G-G" after quality and nothing happened.
P.S.: So sorry for my bad english.

Limits of the engine. You should edit the description of the item to remove the "with three green sockets" text, and it will then correctly reflect the item setup.
"
zhang8218923 wrote:
Hello Openarl! Many thanks to your hard work on this tool!

For long I've been thinking about the mechanics of Blade Flurry. You give "stage 1" "stage 6" and "release at stage 6" options for it. But does "release at stage 6" mean the return damage after released at stage 6 or the total damage of a full circulation of channeling-releasing?

It is the DPS from cycling "channel to 6, release, channel to 6, release", so you will sustain that (average) DPS over time.
PoB consistently crashes when I click to minimize it.

Critical error at address 57B663EDh:
Access violation: attempted to read from address 000000B8h

Tried admin mode/compatibility modes etc. with the same result. Any insight?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info