Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Hi, this is a pretty obscure interaction, but if you equip the "Volkuur's Guidance" gloves to allow your fire damage to poison, PoB will incorrectly show that your poison damage scales off of burning damage modifiers, such as Burning Damage Support. Not sure if this also happens if you convert your fire to chaos and poison that way, just noticed this planning a new build.

Ended up testing it in-game to be sure, but alas, that juicy Burning Damage Support doesn't work on poison.
"
stexnex wrote:
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:
"
stexnex wrote:
Hm, last update is long time ago ?

When was the last change in PoE that required an update to the skill/support/etc tables, or the passive tree? If nothing changes, the software can be stable for quite some time...

some of the new minions are not implemented.

question:
may i'm blind, but is their a way to set socket colors of items to benefit from affixes (like Scaeva) ?

That is a fair point. I hadn't noticed the lack of minions.

As to the socket colors, the author recommends that you copy the text (either double-click the item, then "edit", or from PoE) and remove the condition, to create a version that behaves as expected.

eg: I have a "Malachai's Artifice (blue)", on which I removed the "when socketed with a blue gem" text from the paste, since I put that in. I still have to reselect it every time I import items (boo), but at least it works...
everytime i start this programm the screen is complete black, and i cant do anything.
i tried reinstalling, starting as administrator, starting as windows 7/8.
i cant find a solution for that.

any ideas?

i also downloaded the newest version, i installed it via winzip and via the installer,
i also tried to download an older version and then let it update, still doesnt work
Last edited by Wuhki on Oct 27, 2017, 9:08:17 PM
"

That is a fair point. I hadn't noticed the lack of minions.

As to the socket colors, the author recommends that you copy the text (either double-click the item, then "edit", or from PoE) and remove the condition, to create a version that behaves as expected.

eg: I have a "Malachai's Artifice (blue)", on which I removed the "when socketed with a blue gem" text from the paste, since I put that in. I still have to reselect it every time I import items (boo), but at least it works...

dude, this trick... i used it so often before on other items....but this time I did not get the idea... feels bad lul.

Thank you a lot :)
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!

Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Feb 3, 2018, 9:24:28 AM
Would it be possible to add support for corpse explosion damage calculations? Not in terms of exact damage, just what % of mob life they're dealing.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
With 1.4.64 i get a strange UI behavior when starting the program.

Spoiler

It also looks like the UI and the interaction with the elements do not match. When hovering over "<< Back" im actually selecting the main skill drop down.

If i resize the window then everything is fine again until restart.

If i do not resize the window and just restart the program it will load correctly without this bug, but the window will also be reset at its default dimensions.
If i change the size of the window (e.g. make it bigger again) and then restart the program its again messed up like in the image linked above.

So im left with two alternatives.
1) just use the default window dimensions or maximized mode.
2) if i do not want it to be like in 1) i have to resize it everytime i start the program.
Last edited by Ferox28 on Nov 3, 2017, 12:14:00 PM
There seems to be an issue with the life regen calculation. I have a righteous fire build that I migrated to 3.0 and the life regen in Path of Building is over 200 points higher than on the character screen and now I have to blindly alter my build to get the regen up because I can't trust the life regen calculation in PoB.
Do you use Enduring Cry ? PoB assumes that Enduring Cry is perma-casted if it's marked as active, to get an accurate number for your regen you need to disable that skill.
Hello guys.
I think the "more/less attack speed" formula works a little not correctly.
I use Sunder with a multistrike. Multistrike gives +91% more attack speed, Sunder gives -15% less attack speed. As a result, the bonus must be +76% more attack speed, right? But my PoB shows 62%, although even if to click on it and see the details, it also shows that the multistrike is given +91% and the sunder -15%.

Question: then why 62% ?
PoB latest version: 1.4.64

Are you can to see that. Import my character "Cheepy_SSF", remove off-hand weapon, go to the "Calcs" tab and select Sunder with multistrike.
I see "MH More Att. Speed: 62%" and details +91% multistrike / -15% sunder

AND one more interested moment. If i'll equip one more 1h weapon, then dual wielding give me +10% more attack speed, but i see 62% -> 79%, why? :D
Last edited by gizmo032 on Nov 5, 2017, 11:36:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info