Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Hi, I have a little feature request. I got inspired by many different public Top Ladder Builds.
I imported some of them and manual updated them. It would be nice, if this update process could be automated with a single button press for all characters. The needed information like Account and Character Name could be written to the .xml Build File the first time the Character is imported and the Build File is saved.

Great Tool I really like it, keep up the good work.

Anybody else out there with my problem? All armours, even those copy and pasted from the game, default to 20% quality. This is not good for early game calculations. How can this be changed? If this is the standard behavior of the program, I'm shocked others haven't mentioned this.
Openarl u forgot to change the Legacy vinktar flask to apply to life leech and mana for me it shows my life leech/on hit rate is only 1415 while it should be 1m+ ( i put a 2nd vinktar in there to show the diffrence https://pastebin.com/G6shKhMg
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
I don't believe you've incorporated the "Best DPS gem" to apply to certain unique-specific items, such asAbberath's Hooves. I put support gems in "boots", activate "show dps gems" and activate on the left, the boot's skill as the active skill. Yet it still says things like "Anger" is a good gem for one of the four sockets...
Last edited by Illsonmedia on Aug 15, 2017, 8:30:49 AM
I dont think the % increased damage while leeching is applying to effective DPS. As a Slayer it has a very high uptime with endless hunger.

I currently have 106434 dps with it on, removing it results in a 1476 dps loss which seems really low as my Carnage Heart is 40% increased damage.
"
Nibelton wrote:
is there any plans for level by level passive planer ?
like on what level pick what
That's one of the features I'm likely to add once I get around to doing a pass on the Tree tab, but it may be a while before I do that.

"
Phanti348 wrote:
Hi, I have a little feature request. I got inspired by many different public Top Ladder Builds.
I imported some of them and manual updated them. It would be nice, if this update process could be automated with a single button press for all characters. The needed information like Account and Character Name could be written to the .xml Build File the first time the Character is imported and the Build File is saved.
Saving account/character names in the build XML file is something I'm explicitly avoiding doing, so adding a feature like that would require a more technically complex solution. It is on my TODO list already though, but I may not get around to it for a while.

"
Mr_Shane wrote:
Anybody else out there with my problem? All armours, even those copy and pasted from the game, default to 20% quality. This is not good for early game calculations. How can this be changed? If this is the standard behavior of the program, I'm shocked others haven't mentioned this.
The program is primarily designed for creating and optimising endgame builds, for which quality normalisation is a useful feature. Specific support for lower level characters is mostly lacking at the moment, and that probably won't change for a while at least.

"
Fyndel wrote:
Openarl u forgot to change the Legacy vinktar flask to apply to life leech and mana for me it shows my life leech/on hit rate is only 1415 while it should be 1m+ ( i put a 2nd vinktar in there to show the diffrence https://pastebin.com/G6shKhMg
Aye, I thought I'd updated that fully, but I forgot to add support for the new wording of the instant leech modifier. It'll be fixed in the next update.

"
Illsonmedia wrote:
I don't believe you've incorporated the "Best DPS gem" to apply to certain unique-specific items, such asAbberath's Hooves. I put support gems in "boots", activate "show spa gems" and activate on the left, the boot's skill as the active skill. Yet it still says things like "Anger" is a good gem for one of the four sockets...
That's a known technical limitation; since the active skill in question isn't in the socket group that contains the supports, it can't be checked for compatibility with the support gems, and the DPS sorting cannot be performed. It's something I intend to fix eventually, but I don't have time at the moment.

"
PsychoMinion wrote:
I dont think the % increased damage while leeching is applying to effective DPS. As a Slayer it has a very high uptime with endless hunger.

I currently have 106434 dps with it on, removing it results in a 1476 dps loss which seems really low as my Carnage Heart is 40% increased damage.
Do you have the "Are you Leeching?" option set in the Configuration tab?
Not sure if this is the right place or not but it's related to Path of Building somewhat.

Does Iron Grip benefit Molten Strike projectiles at it's full amount? I have read that it only works on the physical portion of the projectile part, but if I use Path of Building and put a point into it, it seems to apply to all of it.

My understanding is also that if you use Molten Strike and Avatar of Fire, since the projectiles essentially become 100% fire damage, that Iron Grip would not work on it anymore but this is not the case in Path of Building.

Is my understanding of how Iron Grip works wrong or is this just a Path of Building problem? Thanks for your time.
Is there somewhere an EHP stat shown in your planner?
nvm
Last edited by slimemachine on Aug 15, 2017, 2:33:26 PM
Thank you for this fine piece of work. Best planner I've seen!

But, one problem...
I use windows 10 pro (Insider-Preview) and have 3 monitors with different resolutions and rating. Because of my problems with eyes I've set the system scaling in windows 10 to 133%.
With this, there is a problem on the "Calcs tab". The calcs don't fit in the window (monitor 1600x1200 - 4:3 - 133% system scaling) and there is no horizontal slidebar. So, I can't see all the calcs. Can you add a horizontal slidebar?

But all other things work just fine!
Sorry, my english is not nativ! ;-)
Last edited by Percles on Aug 15, 2017, 4:31:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info