Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Hi, im trying to load my characters but it says my profile is private. I don't know why it keeps saying that because i set it on public..

Any tips on gettting it to work?
Hello, I've linked Herald of Ice with the new helm (Tempest's Binding) and gems don't seem to work. What's happening?
I have one question about bleeding calculation. On the screen below, there is detailed math about it, and i agree with all parts except "8252.5 * 0.70 = 7930.9", because from all things i know it is should be 5776.75. So the question is: am i missing something important, or the program does?:)

Also would be really nice to see some way to analyze your real Bleeding DPS, i mean with Ruthless Support gem and Crimson Dance keystone, which not counted well together atm.
Spoiler
For example, build on screen above has both Ruthless and Crimson Dance, real DPS from one Bleed stack should be 6585.5, chance to bleed is 100%, 5.87 attacks per second, 5 seconds bleed duration.

To maximize Crimson Dance effect i should be able to do 8 hits per 5 second, i have much more which means real Bleed DPS x8 from that: 52684.

About Ruthless and Multistrike, there is two ways how it might work:

1) I have 5.87 hits per second with Multistrike, since every 3rd Multistrike hits set will be Ruthless, it means 12 normal attacks (i use Lacerate) and 6 Ruthless hits per 3.06 seconds. This means i can't get 8 Ruthless hits within 5 seconds of bleeding duration, only 6, then it is 2 normal bleeding stacks and 6 ruthless: 6585.5*2 + 6585.5*2.13*6 = 97333.69 Bleeding DPS (2.13 is multiplier for 113% more bleeding damage from Ruthless).

2) Each 3rd hit will be Ruthless. In this scenario i'll reach 8 Ruthless hits within 24/5.87 = 4.09s, so 6585.5*2.13*8 = 112216.92 Bleeding DPS. But 1st case looks more realistic. Even then, real DPS should be like x14.78 of what it is calculate now (in my case at least).
Doryani's Invitation Belt wrongly has Lightning damage on it instead of Cold damage.
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
Openarl wrote:

"
alhazred70 wrote:
To the maker of PoB exceptional tool man, cheers. Can you port this to Android? I would buy this as an app in a heartbeat. I already purchased POE mate (which is also great but not as all encompassing as poB though before poB it was actually probably the most full featured build planner with jewels and build metrics outputed as you made changes, it just doesn't model everything like PoB does)
That would require a huge amount of work, unfortunately. Aside from needing to port the code itself, the entire UI would need to be rebuilt to be usable on a phone.

Yes but you could actually make some income off it unlike the PC version where everyone expects tools like these to be free.

What I'm saying is you would definitely make money off an app store version of PoB. I bought POEMate which next to yours is probably the most fully featured build planner, and I was happy to buy the app, and help support the guy who made it.

In any case great planner man.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
The damage for this character (Dark Pact totems): https://pastebin.com/DS1aTg67

is about double my ingame tooltip and I can't figure out what I'm missing. It's a direct import of my current gear/skills/tree, but with auras and power charges (and no curses on me) the ingame dps is 49k after I place a totem. PoB says 101k.

I also just noticed that the cast rate is different vs ingame. PoB says 2.08/s but char screen says 2.9/s.

Char screen:
Spoiler

EDIT: Ok, so I swapped out Soul Mantle for a Tabula and tried with a lvl 1 vs lvl 18 Spell Totem gem and I don't think the char sheet/tooltip is showing the damage from the totem's life. When I switch to the lvl 18 gem, I get a dps increase consistent with the %less damage mod being lower on the gem, but not with what I assume is a large increase in totem life. Also, taking out the Spell Totem gem reveals that the 30% less cast speed for the totem isn't showing on the char sheet/tooltip either.

tl,dr: the char sheet is fucked for Dark Pact totems...
IGN EntropicThunder
Last edited by Hulkcore on Aug 12, 2017, 8:54:57 AM
Not all boot enchants are showing accurately/if at all for minions.

The one I can confirm 100% is the Adds 1 to XX Lightning Damage if you haven't killed recently.

As a pure summoner I never Kill, thus this is always up. It DOES ACTUALLY increase the damage in game. Both on the minion character sheets and actually dealing lightning damage.

Many/all of the boot enchants are likely situational such as this one and may or may not be working correctly. They appear to be global, affecting minions, traps, mines, & totems.

The above example is the only one i've personally tested right now.

Thanks for all the hard work!
"
totalenigma wrote:
Damage on full Life
does not work in builder , it should support all "Attack" type skills with "More" damage

Confirmed it isnt calculating.
There seems to be a bug in the Weapon Set functionality, where skills socketed in swapped weapons cannot receive +X to gems from the swap weapons. For example, if I have a +3 fire staff with the same SRS skill gems in both weapon sets, there is a change in DPS equal to what you would get with no weapon when you change the weapon set.

Example PoB pastebin: https://pastebin.com/zaaanC19

If you load up the pastebin and just change the weapon set, you can see the enormous DPS drop despite literally nothing changing (the skill set-up is the same for both).

I discovered this while trying to verify somebody's claim that Scourge + Covenant is better than a +3 staff, which I couldn't reproduce until I attempted to reproduce it using weapon sets. It may have already been noted by somebody else.
Quick report on Widowmaker unique dagger.

{variant:1}{range:0.5}Adds (15-25) to (35-45) Physical Damage
{variant:1}{range:0.5}Adds (35-40) to (55-60) Physical Damage

As you can see, it's doubled listed for the pre-3.0.0 and hence missing the stat for current.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info