Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Love PoB. Patreoning it now (Patreon makes it very hard to make a one time donation, but it can be done).

Question: is there a way in PoB to see the actual cast rate of a spell being cast during Cast While Channeling?

ie, Scorching Ray -> Cast While Channeling -> Firestorm

How, in PoB, do I tell what the effective DPS of Firestorm is? Where can I see the actual rate at which Firestorm will be cast? The rate shown for Firestorm is the same whether I remove CWC or not, at this moment, so it does not look to be considering the CWC limitations.

Follow up:

Once the following question is answered, will PoB consider multiple spells being CWC'ed?

ie, Scorching Ray -> Cast While Channeling -> Flammability -> Firestorm

Given that CWC must split time between Flammability and Firestorm, will PoB effectively calculate the new lesser rate for each spell?

Thanks!
Last edited by SonOfSmak on Jul 30, 2017, 10:10:33 PM
Hello bro, I dont' understand, I use tornado shot bow and my dmg is Fire and cold. But when I take node to passive point Element elquibrium dmg not change. I dont understand. Is it a bug or have cap of penetration ?

Thanks you
Hello, POB is a nice helper apps. I am a taiwan server player, hope you can let me import taiwan server's character
Having a lot of issues with how Lacerate is calculating DPS in the new version. Effectively I gain DPS with only an offhand for some odd reason even if both weapons are identical. Bleed also feels criminally low in DPS but unsure if that's correct or not. Also not showing any Poison on hit (not sure if Brutality is causing Poison not to proc or what, assume that's related to the recent change.)

Was trying to toy with using Advancing Fortress for the Lacerate "stat stick" trick when I noticed it. Normally a non-Lacerate weapon (non-sword/axe) in the offhand means both attacks use main.

Full build below:

Spoiler
eNrFWltz4rgSfh7_ChVV59RsZQjYgDE5yW5xDzuBMJiQmX2ZErbAntiWY9kQsrX__bRkm3DJRZN52H2Y2OLrVqu79XVL3vM_HnwPrUjEXBpcFNTTcgGRwKK2GywvCjfTXtEo_PG7cj7GsXO9aCWux3_5XflwLp6RR1bEuygYIBbjaEniWa6q8h3G5jiw3XhEIx8DakQDko_tvw1JZLkeYSwftjzM2Aj75KLQSYjnsriAMLNIYLefful72HZxTKMC8rEbmNS6I3E_okkIKymglUvWQ2oDcDAcX0-m-WTtKCG5NSW-lDb2LAYPH84HQZjEKBDafZdZ3-fJYsF1FBCLI-GTbq_XbU8Hs66Q3Rdhd67nfQ8Sf07ApvQvNyVFmsSKwTXIop6HQ0bsi8ICewx0u_BoclmTeACSwl-6cQf7eEmk0B0qp9UMCbGlkO3IlTa07eDAIvJumG5CYsY4ZlIiLU_W5jF1GQ2koINl4MaSviUW3kghrwixnD6kqhR6CAnYXSwAI-eHZgwpOk9iIge_chdy6xviAEsBuwGJlhvTcYknF49m5NMkktO9wpxXpLATwjhhSMVObKEpviPyMemQBVBk5uXzUs4e5yJ1GbLJAide3Cf-lwR7bry5KASuV9gZv0pJU4wyGvEh1tp0xuZFIQZuKqR2cG2C15pg0IqIdzGXIDcPz7kOztZ47nErhShiHgVubVF7gzLvHurg4nyGD-cwb07gGpC1YK-BIIsEVJpAtE42OsYRaNUK6D5f0laA_5SZpR1Zw2kRKMWCbMMWiXC-o16e20zCEFwyBCIkY2fDXAt7Gc_tmqIemPLivEIRyjWhPVVDNxClykx8H4qBDTRFWZ96xJe0shUlsTDifbYdiv-yPZMkdngVfZ85B9K_bE2bwi4JYh51O-Wx99m1qwftKfplE4ewIV1e2e_em15HCt6y6bwkduGv7PGf3tCzxANqxnM3TTa5pe0LSW4I4IzQIf57N8RW_I3pxkngMseHrJBVvSNxrLtyvJKmDZ0iBBJ7GYvLTtQNdpudfyHYI7IeO5iRSRJIO4fjEReQ3NmYxdfBbu2U3cogiNYOCTIiRjuV981ZB4EVETDU7iTABbwZeFeSbdWgrZ435h_ATo6AqSFYnvQsmQwSQv9aMkzckLL4neSWC7_hnhkJlkTk_LtmORR_P6l3AxsiCppABM6i14Eo_mYsvxG2GlCqAkEjmHYQQstBGLMn0fxNIwDhNDRClZq1cfCSWn0zuRIPH5w4DtlZqbRer09DOFfTBXmAw--pRf1SCIdbUFEUayrGoLTUhP9azS_tZieK67Z1M7WaWP_6bVYfP1z1_-yOfsy_borXq_v-2NqM_vo8_tasdeIH29BuZ6Orvtn6ctszN2Hr82LWulx_sTvDaWgOGkPnWyuc6Te4MXJ-zPv6_Wdj8Di-deijZnvGddLz48S4bpnq3a0_Wq_-NDR9rI977daPnqaVk4mKg_Itvpo2b6y5HmisZxWnd96kUmNac9WyryvFdjB9-D68bflVW3NGXrD87EFEo2-rb38tH2dG1WPdLrl1nMG03Fwurb6rtVoT7Lt6bBc7P9Y3Nr6_G1yPNbN15ZCm-tXbbHqr4EfL1ZeXXx8b88gYPoaePapqRjAi3zeTmbtyro0L4exS7u3z9FaApa7P3lAAR3qeMfWGDukABz2fv5WzBDuC6apRqUrgNKNar8ngdLWhS-Aqui41b6XSMBoy86oNQ0ZfVTcMTWoddU1mvVVV0ysyfi7XKzL6ajW1IRO3qlHXDRn_aXU5-9SqKuXnakOVUadVylLR1Ssy6mrg5rqMPlU3ZFZbqVafwwHrPW0peEkJ7rzEGZA_jGhMxG98MH8R_DhzyRoxgiPLMeOIl7dHSv1vF4VipVE-LdeNRr1hVAwNUpQ5dH1JcDzEYc7SHHv11K8BgF8RdVw4EETiPL4L_AoEXC6f1mEJ1WqtUmukh_UBrIVlNM2fTZJWqoQROPfTwL4lOKSBGE5P_ekdH0DF8V9Ly-0ER1BLztBN4N4nROlQYkfkvyDJ_sd4ZxO4wVIZ4wSjCX86-aiVi1rtNxRTqOAPrp_4iF-qwA-1oloW44MgJp7nLvlKlJPaf_gYdA6oC3UPmlZoJNJbDV6cGACEAsTvkqCRgSr1GeqF0g2I7xKGLBwgB68IUhHe9rGonUSMiAgOqT3BUHVRxP-F0J7W0usNNY_xiwgtL4LcJ_vOqT3rnEtMfBo6cIrAikmiEBbD4CROwPYkiD3II2VC7hM3ArtFeFG18glVqlBxI_G3Qx5SD1ZST8E4dAyxgxQN3OQ-dXNpR0lXJEJT1ydIacYxtu5Y6goOtkRrzpVYGEKOxM0hRAgpH7VasVr-bVdfKp2rxUtwNTSvW5Hc18rRyIYmIhyo-xB6sJc-IZtA8wEIMIEulNghbgTxSxOBX8MhzA6vKNLVRcROLLBFzIHsrF_91RhWX46hvh_DSXPSVbaWqZfIXNPIVqaQpxG6pPROaUd4AefyM8T3njKOyMJ9OENXFPDbRnv_HmdMIn6cr_0MuBnYTcuC5VubCbggWB5Iw2ntUFJXzGTxjP40rOKeu7IP4TfaXN4Ux_n0zvoFiDj2h55LoqqSnQ_PkFZWRAJDOp-helkZ-ICw3JidIVXRd7OvQ20IS5aeilrXdvPuIBEUWBtDao3LacbRr6r2TM6K1Sna3k-56ShdHkrXp5xodcE1fY_OOUccoJ4WqpzUqxyYxwGlgXgmj1aQPDhI7wt5TtWf5YWmvQID-K7owUEJdj9T-kkMhBmGMNks1XGGIMxIO9VPy09DwGPAAPERbeifkFHmdCH-AqHuRkBT_s7sOlP_OdHUdN8tU_5c0AgRbDliC2-Q48ZovtnGZyuo_XNSrf6EYFonAdYXVQdWkp1kYQhg4giDVE04wF1slI9Qsoqqtk9DhwE_UdUyj0N2IZ6H4eRjpVyslfdqDLdUOanUdsfSO3qUXtKDCxf8gxNDH-tqsQHShywEkun5J10TiSBdgZfa21RuebBIKbp5BaG_iTCOKMv0aP7ZDXJ3RdhTp1LLr_KfIGldRztNrX4M4sUa7XRa2ot61GM9WTvxSiuRsXN2LHnT_D1Mz8PsDj3TBR6DKq-Dmn4CRVdGkfY66EWX7qFalMZMSpEKxQWHr0NFhDQZ46uvg1rEe8MHe59QZPwga_5xgj1jfu11RZfE898K4supWspyVbTtoiUWX8FpsHCXR9-0eSqLDlJQ3BBDZ2UX0JxSj-Aga7mPv4TDLugBST9u0nsU9rYE_9KeEeHb4H2j8g5MyqyDS6JnLTsv5c44Lx3-nw__BwLJbVs=
Domination Shop - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/583768
Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/shadowclaimer
Last edited by Shadowclaimer on Jul 31, 2017, 10:39:34 AM
The Berserker note from Ascendant doesnt add value to life/ES leech, even when i mark the if you killed recently note. I mean this should also apply to spells ?

Am I wrong?

Thank for some feedback to this
Last edited by GrindingDenis on Jul 31, 2017, 3:56:20 PM
Thanks for all the brilliant works!
Now i baffled of some RF totem questions.In 3.00 PoB it said my totem have only lvl 70 and 1800 base hp,but in wiki it says i should have 13000 base hp at lvl90 for a spell totem. Which one is right?
can i somehow calculate total dps of my flame golem from situation where i summon ice and lightning golems alongside flame one and get a lot of boost from stacked primordial harmonies where my minions get more dmg for each aditional type of golem summoned ,which is the case with liege of the primordial ascendency keystone too?
How can we zoom without anything else than the mouse wheel ??
Using mouse wheel doesn't works well it go back and forth between zooming in and out.
"
Hello, could you please consider adding full description of skill gems when they are hovered over? Showing information may be togglable of course.
As an example, seeing that Innervate gives me more DPS than Faster Attacks is good, but I wanna know what Innervate actually does.
That's on the TODO list, but there's a bit of work involved, so it may be a while before I get around to it.

"
Syncfx wrote:
Any reason why Ice Shot isn't being listed for DPS calculation?
I can't find any issues with it. Are you sure you have a bow equipped?

"
Koshiniki wrote:
Life Regen granted by Consecrated Ground is set as 6% currently on PoB (both 2.6/3.0)

Actually, it's 4% regen.
Mark stated that all Consecrated Ground sources have been standardised to 6%; I don't believe that's the case in 2.6, but it is in 3.0. I probably could change it just for 2.6, but with 3.0 just around the corner there's little point.

"
Portalboat wrote:
Hey, quick question - taking Inevitable Judgement seems to be lowering my DPS. Is this a bug or some limitation of system or something?
Inevitible Judgement causes resistances to be ignored; that not only includes innate resistances on the target, but penetration as well; so if you have sources of penetration it's entirely possible that IJ will lower your DPS (at least against non-bosses).

"
Kamelkungen wrote:
In PoB at the moment "The Searing Touch" still got the spell damage mod, however in beta that spell damage is removed and have higher %fire damage.
Fixed in the next update.

"
APS99 wrote:
Hey i have a question regarding the new Storm Burst skill.
I was wondering if the current DPS calculations take overlapping dmg from explosions into account or 'simply' take the dmg of one explosion for the "Total DPS" numberes.
Thanks in advance.
The program's calculation assumes one explosion hits per cast.

"
Finale wrote:
A little bug report: dark pact doesn't seem to take in consideration 6% of your maximum life and doesn't have an option to distinguish self damage (152% more damage) and skeleton damage.
Also I'm curious, could I fix the 6% of max life problem by putting a mod on an item? Something like "adds 6% of maximum life to spell damage"
I haven't added support for the health scaling part of that skill yet. You won't be able to simulate it with an item modifier, unfortunately.

"
SonOfSmak wrote:
Love PoB. Patreoning it now (Patreon makes it very hard to make a one time donation, but it can be done).

Question: is there a way in PoB to see the actual cast rate of a spell being cast during Cast While Channeling?

ie, Scorching Ray -> Cast While Channeling -> Firestorm
Actually, the program does that already; however, it cannot calculate the effective DPS of Firestorm yet, so it won't work in that case.

"
quiet18121989 wrote:
Hello bro, I dont' understand, I use tornado shot bow and my dmg is Fire and cold. But when I take node to passive point Element elquibrium dmg not change. I dont understand. Is it a bug or have cap of penetration ?

Thanks you
Simply taking the node may not have any effect, as the program doesn't assume the enemy has been hit by anything prior to doing the hit calculations. There are options in the Configuration tab that appear when EE is allocated that can override that, however.

"
t33333 wrote:
Hello, POB is a nice helper apps. I am a taiwan server player, hope you can let me import taiwan server's character
The program won't be able to do that until localisation support is added, which may be a while off, unfortunately.

"
Shadowclaimer wrote:
Having a lot of issues with how Lacerate is calculating DPS in the new version. Effectively I gain DPS with only an offhand for some odd reason even if both weapons are identical. Bleed also feels criminally low in DPS but unsure if that's correct or not. Also not showing any Poison on hit (not sure if Brutality is causing Poison not to proc or what, assume that's related to the recent change.)

Was trying to toy with using Advancing Fortress for the Lacerate "stat stick" trick when I noticed it. Normally a non-Lacerate weapon (non-sword/axe) in the offhand means both attacks use main.
The program still counts you as dual wielding when there's no main hand weapon, and you get more DPS just using the offhand than using both. Also, Brutality does prevent chaos damage, and therefore poison.

"
Palin81 wrote:
Thanks for all the brilliant works!
Now i baffled of some RF totem questions.In 3.00 PoB it said my totem have only lvl 70 and 1800 base hp,but in wiki it says i should have 13000 base hp at lvl90 for a spell totem. Which one is right?
Totem level is based on the gem level, not player level. So a level 20 Spell Totem Support summons a level 70 totem.

"
jeftosrb wrote:
can i somehow calculate total dps of my flame golem from situation where i summon ice and lightning golems alongside flame one and get a lot of boost from stacked primordial harmonies where my minions get more dmg for each aditional type of golem summoned ,which is the case with liege of the primordial ascendency keystone too?
The damage from Liege of the Primordial doesn't apply to your Golems, just to you. But the damage boost from Primordial Harmony is supported by the program, and it will apply to your Flame Golem if you have multiple golem types in the build.

"
EzBreesy wrote:
How can we zoom without anything else than the mouse wheel ??
Using mouse wheel doesn't works well it go back and forth between zooming in and out.
Ctrl+Left/Right Click and Page Up/Down both work.
You are a saint. Thank you so much for your effort and answering all these.
Domination Shop - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/583768
Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/shadowclaimer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info