Possible bug with Commandment of Light glove enchant

About glove enchant (attack with commandment of light when you take a critical strike) - from uber lab:

It drops consecrated ground when you are receiving a critical hit. I know consecrated ground gives 4% life regen, but... all the enchants from this line (word, edict etc) give consecrated ground. It used to be a difference between them before. With commandment of light the life regeneration was about 16 or 20%, and was less with the lesser enchants. Now it only gives 4%. The change is intentionally? Was it a bug before or is a bug now?

Thanks
Last bumped on Jun 20, 2017, 5:08:59 PM
The difference between the different forms of that enchantment is in the damage they do, not the strength of the consecrated ground, which is always 6%. This is intentional.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
[...] strength of the consecrated ground, which is always 6%.

Excuse me, isn't it 4%? When did this change occur? Is it specific to 'of Light' enchant?

Are there any numerical differences between consecrated ground from Zahndethus' Cassock (ConsecratedGroundOnBlockUniqueBodyInt8) and Consecrate skill effect? (size, duration, regen value)
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Apr 13, 2017, 12:51:30 PM
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
Excuse me, isn't it 4%?
No. 360% per minute, which is 6% per second.
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
When did this change occur? Is it specific to 'of Light' enchant?
I'm told there was a balance push a while back to standardise most sources of Consecrated Ground to provide 6% life regen per second, but I'm not sure exactly when. Prior to that everything which created consecrated ground set arbitrary values, and we wanted them to be more standard for most cases.

"
a_z0_9 wrote:
Are there any numerical differences between consecrated ground from Zahndethus' Cassock (ConsecratedGroundOnBlockUniqueBodyInt8) and Consecrate skill effect? (size, duration, regen value)
The mod on Zahndethus' Cassock creates Consecreated Ground granting 6% of life per second for 8 seconds, in an area with a radius of 16.

The Consecreate Skill, at level 10 (which is the only level I believe it's available, from Gifts from Above), creates Consecrated Ground granting 6% of life per second for 5 seconds, in an area with a radius of 20.

The "of Light" Enchantment Attackss all create Consecrated Ground granting 6% of life per second for 5 seconds, in an area with a base radius of 16. They also deal a portion of your attack damage, dpending on which enchantment you have.
Thank you very much for the detailed answer.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
The mod on Zahndethus' Cassock creates Consecreated Ground granting 6% of life per second for 8 seconds, in an area with a radius of 16.

I think you're looking at the wrong version of the game (3.0.0 maybe? :P) or this is some kind of bug - Zahndethus only grants 4%. I just tested it with one I got in legacy league and even divined it just in case the numeric values were ninja-changed.

5764 ES, Zealot's Oath allocated

172.9 before http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=910051587

403.5 with consecrated ground http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=910051638

"
>>> 230.6/5764
Last edited by Omega_k2 on Apr 21, 2017, 11:04:35 AM
"
Zahndethus only grants 4%

Consecrated ground from Sulphur Flask grants 4% as well.
1234 * .04 = 49.36

With one use of Overflowing Chalice (consecrated ground for 4.5 seconds)
No life regen.
Before 305 Life
After 495 Life

495 Life - 305 Life = 180 Life gained over 4.5 seconds
= 40 life per seconds
with 1043 Total Life, that give 4% ...

With one block and zandhetus casock (it was a legacy)

Before 96 Life
After 411 Life
39.75 Life gain per seconds.
with 981 Total Life, that give also 4%

No 6% here, and no problem with display.
Guide français : http://sites.google.com/view/poefr/
WOW RIP 5 days of me farming for this enchant on my new pair of gloves on an old character. use to give me 2-4k regen back in the day, now it gives me 500. totally not worth using anymore, I rolled over so many Decree of Reflection. thanks for fucking my builds over once again GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info