Possible bug with Commandment of Light glove enchant

The difference between the different forms of that enchantment is in the damage they do, not the strength of the consecrated ground, which is always 6%. This is intentional.
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
Excuse me, isn't it 4%?
No. 360% per minute, which is 6% per second.
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
When did this change occur? Is it specific to 'of Light' enchant?
I'm told there was a balance push a while back to standardise most sources of Consecrated Ground to provide 6% life regen per second, but I'm not sure exactly when. Prior to that everything which created consecrated ground set arbitrary values, and we wanted them to be more standard for most cases.

"
a_z0_9 wrote:
Are there any numerical differences between consecrated ground from Zahndethus' Cassock (ConsecratedGroundOnBlockUniqueBodyInt8) and Consecrate skill effect? (size, duration, regen value)
The mod on Zahndethus' Cassock creates Consecreated Ground granting 6% of life per second for 8 seconds, in an area with a radius of 16.

The Consecreate Skill, at level 10 (which is the only level I believe it's available, from Gifts from Above), creates Consecrated Ground granting 6% of life per second for 5 seconds, in an area with a radius of 20.

The "of Light" Enchantment Attackss all create Consecrated Ground granting 6% of life per second for 5 seconds, in an area with a base radius of 16. They also deal a portion of your attack damage, dpending on which enchantment you have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info