The Essence League Challenges and Rewards

I might get to 36. But there's at least 4 challenges impossible for me:

Achieve Ascension
Kill the Guardians of the Void
Kill the Shaper
Complete three Endgame Grinds

First one is because of uber lab. Can't do this. The other three are obvious.
"
Requests wrote:
1 more pending challenge, expecting the final boss

Only thing pending is the list for the sextant mods. There are 40 challenges listed.
OMG I CANT WAIT TO PLAY THIS! PLEASE ADD MORE CONTENT FOR EARLY PLAY. I ONLY PLAY HARDCORE :D
I kinda think its a bit to easy this time... Twinned is only 10/15 so is unid rare with no specific type. Sure if you want all 40 its gonna be hard due to Endgame grind but 36 should be no problem. And even Endgame grind seems a little less exhausting. I liked the difficulty of perandus/talisman ones and challenges are a major motivation to keep me playing (even if I settled for 24 in prophecy).
"
availablex wrote:
that back effect is better then another colour of weapon effect, but it's worst "wings" in poe history, overall disappointed rewards, where is those GGG who gives armor set as reward back then, why they try push so hard to donate?

+1

Rewards are, very softly speaking, disappointing. Portal effect is meh comparing to other portals and backpack is just plainly ugly.

Maybe time for relaxing play on Standard this time.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Again endgame grinds? -_- awfull! I cant see Atziri anymore, its location makes me sick from last grind
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
Endgame grind looks slightly harder than the last... Hmm.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Kill 30 Core Malachai... Let the challenge begin
Complete sidequests? I guess I'm not getting many challenges again.
I'm so excited!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info