The Essence League Challenges and Rewards

Portal is awesome but the back is kinda lackluster could probably use some sort of glowing effect of a new make over !
1 more pending challenge, expecting the final boss
"
saintshield07 wrote:
might just do the challenges if I meet them along the way. might just enjoy the content since got burned out on prophecy.

Similarly I'm not a huge fan of the challenge rewards, but each to their own for those that like them. At least I won't feel pressured to complete challenges in the new league but just enjoy it for what it is!
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
Last edited by systemdown on Aug 30, 2016, 1:27:38 AM
Is it just me, or does the challanges seems easier and easier for each league?I'm going for 36 for the 4. time in a row ;)
ez peazz

What are "memory fragments"?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
not bad =) ty ^^
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
that back effect is better then another colour of weapon effect, but it's worst "wings" in poe history, overall disappointed rewards, where is those GGG who gives armor set as reward back then, why they try push so hard to donate?
i rly like all of them, I even like the back things. If they glowed I think I would hate them.

awesome stuff.
nice footprint and portal but the wing need some more glow/aura/effect on it or more colorful like changing color depends on the map/area. like the gloom wings effect would be nice =)
Challenges look quite reasonable... I might not try to rush them this time around though, I burned myself out for a while doing that in prophecy.

Portal effect looks really sweet though, so it might be hard to restrain myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info