The Essence League Challenges and Rewards

it might be too soon to say this, but these seems awfully easy compared to the last 2 or 3 leagues challenges. I didn't play that much Prophecy but I looked at the list and some of those challenges had some real, well, challenge. The unique maps can of course be tricky to both clear and obtain depending on what build you're doing, but still, some builds can simply do it all.

Also that back attachment may look appalling on it's own, but I recon it would look bloody sweet with the arctic set. Footprints and portal looks cool, though.
That portal effect! Not sure if I'll be able to complete 36 challenges, however I am sure as hell going to try! Aside from my missing Gloom MTXs, I've never wanted an MTX as bad as I want that Portal!
The Fey will never lose, as one of their members, Chap, has taken it upon himself to right their wrongs and see to it that Liesel and Magiere are safe.
No more full clears!
Also, I like that portal. What's so wrong with it?
"
iCatalin wrote:

its free...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
It's a shame having these rewards only attainable through the challenges, i would have paid for the portal effect.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Krillson isn't on the masters list.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
"
vio wrote:
"
iCatalin wrote:

its free...

It's ugly. Being "free" not makes it prettier. Of course, personal taste.

Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Last edited by tmaciak on Aug 30, 2016, 2:36:15 AM
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
vio wrote:
"
iCatalin wrote:

its free...

It's ugly. Being "free" not makes it prettier. Of course, personal taste.

Really? I think it is one of the best desings, imho.
I personally don´t like the what I would guess is 24/40 backpack.
Also I was hoping for something different than footprints for 12/40.
The portal seems fine - will prob go for 40/40 like Prophecy since I took a break from Talisman and was too lazy to go for all Challenges there towards the end, I wanted to get a totem done and boy do I like it :D
When we going back to ARMOR MTX for completing challenges? Give me ANY armor MTX recolored or something and I'll actually try to complete all the challenges. White seraph armor? How hard can it be?

I'm already sick of these footprint/portal/weapon effects, and have no desire whatsoever to collect them. I was really hoping for some nice rewards this league. At least with the armor MTX you usually WANT to collect all the pieces to complete the armor set.
Last edited by OriGinS on Aug 30, 2016, 2:56:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info