The Essence League Challenges and Rewards

PogChamp ebucka
I have to admit the rewards are a little smaller then i expected.But pretty much most of them were the same.Even the monkey from last league when i got it was like were the **** is it.Really really small.

None the less i will play it again,complete 36 challenges and i'm sure i will have a blast.

Players dont really realize the potential of the essences and how many cool items you can get with it.For me atleast this new league + the atlas are 1 of the biggest things they added to the game.

Thank you for the constant updates.
isn't that less item rewards than previous leagues?
"
KingKatura wrote:

no we had footprints , weapon effect and portal for perandus or monkey for prophecy , and now 3 again.Perandus portal is amazing , i wish essence league portal was the same size :((
"
lucian_22 wrote:
"
KingKatura wrote:

no we had footprints , weapon effect and portal for perandus or monkey for prophecy , and now 3 again.Perandus portal is amazing , i wish essence league portal was the same size :((

Yeah I loved the Perandus Portal. It's the first league I strived to hit full rewards in. For Talisman I didn't bother to get the helm because I thought an Alpha's Howl skinned onto something would just look better and fit the theme more.

That Essence Portal would be killer if it was a bit larger. I hope they plan on enlarging it. It's a little sad when you compare it to portals the size of, say, Demon King.
Bring back race seasons.
Во славу Мораны Мары!
Last edited by DartMarRagar on Sep 2, 2016, 11:02:11 AM
trash rewards
Footprints are barely even visible...

Pretty disappointing rewards this time around.
IGN: Emfx
Whoa

The back attachment is nice. No idea what you guys talk about. It's awesome.
Just got the footprints. They look nice.

I think i'll try aiming for the back effect and quit there. There's no way i have enough free time for the portal. Maybe though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info