The Essence League Challenges and Rewards

"
TheLastZica wrote:
Challenge: Completely ruin your atlas, rendering the expansion even more of a total waste.

Atlas map drop rate changes are isolated to each league. So go ahead and fool around with it in Essence league so you know if it's ok or not to mess with it in permanent standard or hardcore leagues.

"
Marxone wrote:
No incentive to get to 40

Except for whatever hideout totem they'll have, along with the bragging rights in the forums for three months before it's all reset again for the next league. ;-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Aug 30, 2016, 2:45:37 PM
Idk about that back attachment...seems uninspired
Saved
"
60x7 wrote:

They have all this cool art and concepts to play with:

... take the above, blow it up, model it, rotate it, and let players wear it!

But no lets just extrude some spikes that don't have any synergy with the concept art and roll it out.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Aug 30, 2016, 3:32:20 PM
"
laminarija wrote:
"Easy challenges. Buys the service."

Is that the best people can come up with these days? I guess GGG needs to add "solo only" to most challenges to see how many would switch from "it's too easy" to "no way I'm going to complete these". It's not GGGs fault that you're willing to go the easiest route.

Completely agreed, some challenges at least should be solo, which are less RNG, like twinned bosses, or end game bosses, the challenges with more RNG should be with party.
Last edited by Tereng on Aug 30, 2016, 3:39:05 PM
Oh no...
return 1200 kill Voll pls...
"
cgexile wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:

But no lets just extrude some spikes that don't have any synergy with the concept art and roll it out.

But it wiggles man...WIGGLES!
Saved
"
cgexile wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:

The attachmnet is clearly based on the prisons you find essences in during the league so it is very closely related to the league itself. Still looks like garbage though just like every other back attachment in the game.
Meh, the MTX for Challenges suck IMO. Prophecy ones look better, more noticeable.
The footprints seem a little weak compared to past footprints.

The back is (in my opinion) awful, they just slapped the spikes from ice golem on our backs.

The portal isn't my thing, but clearly had effort put into it.

3/10 IMO, Prophecy rewards were way better.
"
Teplokot wrote:
"
eternallink wrote:
It looks like GGG are too lazy to come up w\ good challenge idea. Why do we need 3 of "Kill act bosses" challenges if you could just keep merciless difficulty one. Also please stop forcing us to do useless side quests.

These are for newcomers, they can just stumble upon a challenge to get a feel of it. Problem is there are 37 challenges designed for newcomers /sigh Thats a bit too much.

Now back to the rewards. People are saying the are free but they are truly not. For the time you need to put into playing the game you could have got yourself a minimal wage job on the side and just bought a much better MTX Set of your choice.

GGG released so many sets lately and if you compare the art of Essense challenge rewards to them...i think you better not.

Well, anyone who thinks that way is free to go do that instead. What's more, GGG would appreciate it more as well since it gives them more money. So go right ahead (assuming you can actually get said job - the economy isn't exactly in great shape atm).

As for me, I like the rewards. We haven't had a back attachment reward before, so this will make an mtx that I don't have in my repertoire yet. Much better than the repetitive weapon effects that I've got plenty of already. Plus it should go very well with the Arctic Set if I ever get that. And the portal is awesome! The only thing I'd wish is for the footprints to be something (pretty much anything) else as, just like the weapon effects, they've been done too many times back-to-back now and so I already have some to choose from.
Last edited by Exile009 on Aug 30, 2016, 10:25:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info