ZiggyD's Essence League Beginner's Guide

"
ZiggyD wrote:
"
Dranzell wrote:
I don't know if Ziggy is now partnered with GGG or what happens, but it feels that all this information that he gets to make his videos hurt other smaller streamers. What I liked about GGG was that when Ascendancy came, a lot of streamers got a piece of information to reveal.

Not sure if you know this but I flew myself and stayed in NZ at my own expense to produce this content. GGG didn't just give it to me.

So whoever flies first to NZ can present exclusive content?
No problem with you being in a partnership with GGG but that "i flew myself" thing sounds so childish.
"
ZiggyD wrote:
"
Dranzell wrote:
I don't know if Ziggy is now partnered with GGG or what happens, but it feels that all this information that he gets to make his videos hurt other smaller streamers. What I liked about GGG was that when Ascendancy came, a lot of streamers got a piece of information to reveal.

Not sure if you know this but I flew myself and stayed in NZ at my own expense to produce this content. GGG didn't just give it to me.

Thank you for the work you do.

Sorry for hi-jacking the conversation, but is there any word on whether or not the Currency Stash tabs will receive an update for the Silver Coins, Shaper's Orb and Cartographer's Sextant seeing as they will be an official permanent currency?
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
ZiggyD wrote:
"
Dranzell wrote:

So whoever flies first to NZ can present exclusive content?
No problem with you being in a partnership with GGG but that "i flew myself" thing sounds so childish.

I'm sure GGG would be happy to work with anyone who had a proven track record of content and was willing to get themselves to their offices.

I'm sorry if it sounds childish but that's the reality of the world, things happen if you put work in and take the initiative.
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content
"
ZiggyD wrote:
"
Dranzell wrote:

Ziggy, pretty sure what he said wasn't about the money question. Let me give you an example:
Back in the days we had people in the Q&A of another game, this jobs wasn't paid at all - so all time spend was at own expense, BUT this way they and ofc the rest of the guild did get a lot of infos ahead of others, giving us an edge over everyone else, being able to base decisions on knowledge nobody else had (read: legacy items, and so on).
I'm not blaming you here, since it's GGG reaching out to you i guess, but sooner or later this will backlash.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Last edited by Darkrox on Aug 29, 2016, 1:01:28 AM
"
ZiggyD wrote:

I'm sure GGG would be happy to work with anyone who had a proven track record of content and was willing to get themselves to their offices.

I'm sorry if it sounds childish but that's the reality of the world, things happen if you put work in and take the initiative.

See? That's far better than "i paid for the flight and hotel"
If this doesn't get maingamed in spite of a gimp league like Prophecy getting maingame'd, I am giving up on GGG entirely.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
Now stop teasing us with moderate interesting information GGG, and release the patchnotes!
We want to see how badly nerfed the CoC gem gets. So everyone can decide what to roll for the new league :)
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/559483
"
Darkrox wrote:

I'm not blaming you here, since it's GGG reaching out to you i guess, but sooner or later this will backlash.

I am very clear about my personal ethics when it comes to the content I produce (See: http://ziggyd.tv/ethics/) so I am confident in my work. But if that's the price of making good content and giving people what they want to see I'll gladly accept any backlash.
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content
So now we must wait 4days and 14 hours to play :D.

Rly nice guide, thanks @ZiggyD :)
How will players know which essences can upgrade into Corrupted-tier ones? Is there an in-game indicator of droplevel group, with some explanation that only top droplevel group ones can upgrade into corrupted-tier?
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info