ZiggyD's Essence League Beginner's Guide

"
How will players know which essences can upgrade into Corrupted-tier ones? Is there an in-game indicator of droplevel group, with some explanation that only top droplevel group ones can upgrade into corrupted-tier?

GGG likes these sorts of things to be based on player discovery. But you can always cheat a bit and just refer to my cheat sheet ;)

Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
ZiggyD wrote:
"
Dranzell wrote:
I don't know if Ziggy is now partnered with GGG or what happens, but it feels that all this information that he gets to make his videos hurt other smaller streamers. What I liked about GGG was that when Ascendancy came, a lot of streamers got a piece of information to reveal.

Not sure if you know this but I flew myself and stayed in NZ at my own expense to produce this content. GGG didn't just give it to me.

So whoever flies first to NZ can present exclusive content?
No problem with you being in a partnership with GGG but that "i flew myself" thing sounds so childish.

How is that even remotely childish? He paid his own way and his videos speak for themselves. He's been putting out very helpful content for the PoE community for years now. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by CJ_GGG on Aug 29, 2016, 1:36:13 AM
"
TheLastZica wrote:
If this doesn't get maingamed in spite of a gimp league like Prophecy getting maingame'd, I am giving up on GGG entirely.

Why would they. This is even more of a gimp league than Prohecy. Prophecy at least added something, like a new boss, some unique upgrades. This shit is just crafting with 1 guaranteed mod.

Btw, why is everyone so salty about who posts these things?
What's with the hate on Ziggy?

Ziggy has been making exclusive previews and has had access to alpha clients and such to reveal things WAAAY in the past.. It's not something new.

Don't make trouble where there isn't; Ziggy is the nicest and best content producer for PoE. Let him do his thing.

We all appreciate you Ziggy!

As for the Essences, tbh a lot of them seem quite lackluster.. Like 1 good Stat among all the options per Essence; a lot of them are throw-away/trash mods.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
ZiggyD wrote:
"
How will players know which essences can upgrade into Corrupted-tier ones? Is there an in-game indicator of droplevel group, with some explanation that only top droplevel group ones can upgrade into corrupted-tier?

GGG likes these sorts of things to be based on player discovery. But you can always cheat a bit and just refer to my cheat sheet ;)

Appreciate the info bud.
I love pie.
deleted
Last edited by milonguero on Mar 13, 2017, 10:35:48 AM
"
alfaPOWA wrote:
release the patchnotes
"
ZiggyD wrote:
"
Dranzell wrote:
I don't know if Ziggy is now partnered with GGG or what happens, but it feels that all this information that he gets to make his videos hurt other smaller streamers. What I liked about GGG was that when Ascendancy came, a lot of streamers got a piece of information to reveal.

Not sure if you know this but I flew myself and stayed in NZ at my own expense to produce this content. GGG didn't just give it to me.

It's not like I'm blaming you, as it is your business to take advantage of every opportunity you get. I do not neither like nor dislike you as a streamer. I'm only pointing out that GGG's PR should also think of the smaller streamers as well.

Edit: also, any other streamer would pay for the flight what you paid for the flight and hotel.
Last edited by Dranzell on Aug 29, 2016, 1:35:41 AM
Looks great! Hope essences make their way to the main game...
So this league is basically finding more strongboxes? That's essentially what a crystal is. Except it drops these new crystal crafting materials?

GG GGG, you've played yourself AGAIN. Nothing incentivizes me LESS than finding more strongboxes! /s Only thing I'm looking forward to is the Atlas of Worlds and thank god it works on Standard.
Last edited by MakeWebSocketsGreatAgain on Aug 29, 2016, 1:34:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info