ZiggyD's Essence League Beginner's Guide

So is there a good upgrade for summoner? I always hope that summoner can have a good rare weapon or something like that.
looks good, can't wait for this new league :D
A reaper arise.
Looks interesting
Saved
"
ZiggyD wrote:
"
How will players know which essences can upgrade into Corrupted-tier ones? Is there an in-game indicator of droplevel group, with some explanation that only top droplevel group ones can upgrade into corrupted-tier?

GGG likes these sorts of things to be based on player discovery. But you can always cheat a bit and just refer to my cheat sheet ;)

Super excited for this league! Thank you for all of your content and input Ziggy, this is gonna be a great one!
now try to get this on helmet with essence ... almost inposible with alcemy/chaos

30%chaos res
life
eva/arm
30+ ele res
30+ int

with essences .... yea .... expensible as hell .... not gona use it
Last edited by karving47 on Aug 29, 2016, 2:07:18 AM
Thanks ziggyD!
Why so much hate...?

I'm certainly not some sort of ZiggyD's diehard fan, but I have no problem with these informative sneak peek videos whatsoever. I bet if he was a new GGG employee most of the current critics would be praising his content.

In fact, I think Ziggy would make a marvelous ingame character - his "G'day" line would be a nice substitution for Deckard Cain's "Stay a while and listen." :)
"
CSmuggler wrote:
This did not give me the info I need to "fully understand and take advantage of the powerful new essences!"

How about some info on master mod crafting with essences? How about some info on what each essence does? A screenshot of each would be nice, maybe assembled as an imgur album.

There is a Developers Manifesto about Essence Metamod Crafting. It won't tell you what all of them do, but it gives you the desired master mod crafting info.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
"
Tahreyn wrote:
"
CSmuggler wrote:
This did not give me the info I need to "fully understand and take advantage of the powerful new essences!"

How about some info on master mod crafting with essences? How about some info on what each essence does? A screenshot of each would be nice, maybe assembled as an imgur album.

There is a Developers Manifesto about Essence Metamod Crafting. It won't tell you what all of them do, but it gives you the desired master mod crafting info.

Thanks, man!
some of you ask "why hate"

there is no hatred, POE community can recognize nice work done by streamers

for example...the best streamer spreading the labyrinth content was liftnerdbro, he's a player who does not make challenges, is not in the top ladder after 3 months, I play to do all the challenges, kill all bosses, do difficult things in the game, the builds of liftnerd are not for me, but I recognize he did the best job in labyrinth

if you are fair people, u know there is better and important streamers to show news, not only one, giving all the news for a single is unfair, and this one it will not serve for those who do not know how to kill the bosses, new players that do not know do builds to challenges, ziggy does not serve to help people who want to do great things in the leagues

ziggy is a softcore player that dont do hard things

the new players will do builds of bakedchicken, zizaran, harvoc, projectpt, raizqt, angrya, nugi...

GGG behavior is not fair

this is the reason for such complaint

The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info