"
"
Hunwulf wrote:
"
"

I play 3/4 hours by day

I do all league challenges until now and 40/40 is my goal to essence league

Your self-awarness is an illusion exile ^^

Yeah, 40/40 so skilled ... at least with 10h/day ;)

u are angry cause ziggyd dont do hard thing in this game like me, ziggyd dont get lv 92+ like me, let see what ziggyd says in your twitch channel

"STREAM SCHEDULE:

6+ HOUR STREAMS 6 DAYS A WEEK!

TUESDAY Through SATURDAY: Starting Midday to 2pm AUS | 7-9pm Pacific | Early morning EU ;)

SUNDAY (PDT) / MONDAY (AUS): Day Off or State of Exile (PoE) Podcast on Alternate Weeks"

u believe that I play 10 hours by day?

this stats http://poestatistics.com/users/moshe_of_succubus/hail_satan.html

--------------- day 2016-07-12

xp +14,335,934

on time 5h 15m

exp time 5h 15m

--------------- day 2016-07-08

xp +77,333,969

on time 8h

exp time 8h

u dont explain this, one day with 5h 15m of full time killing mobs and another one with 8h, fix this shit or stop using this website

man u are lost, stop hurt yourself, so u sustain all your argument in a website with bugs, and defends a streamer that play 6 hours by day

40/40 its not a time question cause all players has 3 months

I'm not tired today

Stop with the troll posts already, please!! At least if you are going to be a troll, conceal it more, don't be so obvious.
"

40/40 its not a time question cause all players has 3 months

I'm not tired today

SO funny. You're right, its for everyone 3 months.

But just a minority can play 10h+ on average every day the whole league ;)
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

I'll start essence league with ice spear no more storm call, this can be a good choice cause 7% base crit - crit mechanic on the spell - buff of 70% damage

ice spear - gmp - spell echo - increased critical damage - 5l I dont have any idea

I think that setup can run tier 7 killing bosses very fast, idk, never played with ice spear before and I will not have good gear in the first 3 days of league

if I dont have luck, I can kill merc izaro and farm many maps tier 1 - 7 to get 6l

after decent gear, I can run to lv 100 or try kill new bosses on hight tier, idk
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
Last edited by Moshe_of_Succubus on Aug 31, 2016, 2:41:20 AM
"
I'll start essence league with ice spear no more storm call, this can be a good choice cause 7% base crit - crit mechanic on the spell - buff of 70% damage

ice spear - gmp - spell echo - increased critical damage - 5l I dont have any idea

I think that setup can run tier 7 killing bosses very fast, idk, never played with ice spear before and I will not have good gear in the first 3 days of league

if I dont have luck, I can kill merc izaro and farm many maps tier 1 - 7 to get 6l

after decent gear, I can run to lv 100 or try kill new bosses on hight tier, idk

I'll go Fireball ^^ good luck Sir.

And check your statiszics this time, you'll see it isn't that buggy you think.

"
Hunwulf wrote:

zizaran stats bug - http://poestatistics.com/users/zizaran/zizaranatziri.html

u really think that zizaran will play for 10h and get only one level?

day 2016-06-26
xp +155,962,171
on time 10h 30m
exp time 10h

day 2016-06-25
xp +126,665,515
on time 7h 45m
exp time 7h 45m

impossible exp time to be the same that u got on and, zizaran played 7h 45m to level up 1 level? 87 - 88

u are ziggyd's fan let see... http://poestatistics.com/users/ziggyd/feelspacman.html

day 2016-08-26
xp +88,158,229
on time 3h 30m
exp time 3h 30m

so ziggd have no time to bath, drink, eat, its possible cause its only 3h and 30m but they need to go city or hideout, theres not map in this game that u can full time kill mobs

whats your problem?

the last one projectpt stats bug - http://poestatistics.com/users/projectpt/projectpt_chaos.html

day 2016-08-11
xp +33,588,585
on time 8h 45m
exp time 8h 45m

dont hurt yourself anymore, this website is fake
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
Last edited by Moshe_of_Succubus on Aug 31, 2016, 9:00:37 AM
"
"
Hunwulf wrote:

zizaran stats bug - http://poestatistics.com/users/zizaran/zizaranatziri.html

u really think that zizaran will play for 10h and get only one level?

day 2016-06-26
xp +155,962,171
on time 10h 30m
exp time 10h

day 2016-06-25
xp +126,665,515
on time 7h 45m
exp time 7h 45m

impossible exp time to be the same that u got on and, zizaran played 7h 45m to level up 1 level? 87 - 88

u are ziggyd's fan let see... http://poestatistics.com/users/ziggyd/feelspacman.html

day 2016-08-26
xp +88,158,229
on time 3h 30m
exp time 3h 30m

so ziggd have no time to bath, drink, eat, its possible cause its only 3h and 30m but they need to go city or hideout, theres not map in this game that u can full time kill mobs

whats your problem?

the last one projectpt stats bug - http://poestatistics.com/users/projectpt/projectpt_chaos.html

day 2016-08-11
xp +33,588,585
on time 8h 45m
exp time 8h 45m

dont hurt yourself anymore, this website is fake

Well, you have no idea what he was done in that time, maybe master rotations and stuff like that. You see on the other days that he's achiving much more xp/hour if he wanted. (and tthats what that is about, xp/hour and gametime.). And to need ~7h from 87 to 88 isn't really unusual dude, you have to know it yourself ^^

AGain, let's stop here, just try it yourself when starting a new league.
Believe me, just watch your playtime / ranking and the playtime / xp / ranking of the top Ladder players start of the next league, you will see, it it works.

Last edited by Hunwulf on Aug 31, 2016, 9:13:41 AM
why u never talk about time on and exp on are the same...this shit does not work

u talk for so many times..."time on and exp time" when was about me

when I show u the stats bug u never talk about

is this your website?
Last edited by Moshe_of_Succubus on Aug 31, 2016, 9:27:25 AM
"
why u never talk about time on and exp on are the same...this shit does not work

u talk for so many times..."time on and exp time" when was about me

when I show u the stats bug u never talk about

is this your website?

Nope, it's not my site, just a very good tool I (and many others) using it for years.
What you're showing, again, isn't a bug at all, you just don't want to understand it.

You just saying all the time "only 1 level in XX hours can't be" - regardless if it's from 83-85 or 87-88 or other values ( higher level needs much more exp for every level U know)

You doesn't understand the exp threshholds, doesn't believe the on times are true ( at all, for single days it can sometimes bee a bit buggy).

If you want to discuss this further, feel free to continue that via PM, I#ll stop that here.

Just use this, again, at the start of the new league. Watch your on time, exp time, ladder ranking and compare it to the top ladder runners and maybe it'S enlighting you.

hahaha u make me laugh

ok dude, I wish good luck to u in the next league, I'll not use this bug site cause in 10 hours zizaran get level 1-90, not just one level 87 - 88 like this site shows with 10h of exp time

I think that conversation its over a long time ago

the time spent here worth cause u said...

"
Hunwulf wrote:
( at all, for single days it can sometimes bee a bit buggy).

its not perfect yet but its a start

have a nice day, hahahaha
"
hahaha u make me laugh

ok dude, I wish good luck to u in the next league, I'll not use this bug site cause in 10 hours zizaran get level 1-90, not just one level 87 - 88 like this site shows with 10h of exp time

I think that conversation its over a long time ago

the time spent here worth cause u said...

"
Hunwulf wrote:
( at all, for single days it can sometimes bee a bit buggy).

its not perfect yet but its a start

have a nice day, hahahaha

Rofl ^^ noone gets 90 in 10h, what a BS dude ^^
Played and analyzed to many temp leagues for such pulled-out-nowhere comments ;)

Again, look at this page. It shows all ladder chars you hav. It' shows you ripped all higher leveled chars this legue. It shows, you never participated in Races. It shows your older ladder chars. All untrue? It show your participation in Events. You never played this chars shown there? Think about it.

Only think this should show, at your example, that your as-so-skilled full challenges is a factor of hardcore time intense grinding and nothing more - as I shown clearly. As the stats show clearly.

You just don't admit it, I can undertsand you are a bit ashamed that you have nothing to do apart from playing PoE.
But it's nothing wrong with that (for me) - only thing wrong is to bragg after that and declaring 40/40 as "skill" where it is clearly not.

byebye

Last edited by Hunwulf on Aug 31, 2016, 11:17:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info