Two new uniques: The Brass Dome & Kitava's Thirst

"
Hrishi_GGG wrote:
I went ahead and fixed the wording on the mod so that it's a lot more clear as to what works and what doesn't.

It now reads: 30% chance to Cast Socketed Spells when you Spend at least 100 Mana to Use a Skill

Sorry about that, everyone!

So its confirmed: Incinerate is the trigger, the fastest spell without spell echoo. (since echoo wont work)
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
guggelhupf wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:
Dual Wield Mjölner + Kitava + Cyclone = cast 10 Instances of Arc

Aka True Thundergod

Just add Mana Leech + Added Gems and scale cost up

Scale Ele Damage on Tree

Inquisitor Maybe?

why not spark ? rip fps :D

Spark needs supports like pierce pretty badly to work. And Arc makes use of Mjölners +chain stat

DW Mjölnir (4x Arc + 1 support) + 3 Lightning Nova + manaleech in the helm.

Dafuq.
Now just get a Triggerskill to over 100 mana per use.

I want this helm so badly :D
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
I can already see cracks in space-time.
Most probably very rare and hence unobtainable. A shame if so, would play with it a bit.

Interested in how it targets, random direction is my guess.
Also any cooldowns like with coc?
Last edited by MrokPandy on Aug 29, 2016, 8:25:47 AM
"
Hrishi_GGG wrote:
I went ahead and fixed the wording on the mod so that it's a lot more clear as to what works and what doesn't.

It now reads: 30% chance to Cast Socketed Spells when you Spend at least 100 Mana to Use a Skill

All mana lovers in the world unite and sincerely thank you for your contributions to their play-style.

\o

Another wonderful design on your name hrishi. The fact it requires resource management and sustain from a character development view means it will be a lot harder to abuse and it serves both as a utility and dps method which is solid design.

The balance between sustain and initial cast/skill speed will be a good hard-cap on this unique's output.

Looking forward to more of your future contributions sir.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
HoockBr wrote:
"
Hrishi_GGG wrote:

So its confirmed: Incinerate is the trigger, the fastest spell without spell echoo. (since echoo wont work)

Unless incinerate uses 100 mana per cast it will not work, it drains mana fast moe than 100/s, but doesnt use 100 mana per one cast.
"
NagiSoi wrote:
"
HoockBr wrote:
"
Hrishi_GGG wrote:

Unless incinerate uses 100 mana per cast it will not work, it drains mana fast moe than 100/s, but doesnt use 100 mana per one cast.

If you can get incinerate to 100 mana cost, your going to be draining your pool so fast that even full regen + a mana pot will not sustain the pool.

So yeah fastest cast that actually works against you in a build like this. There will be a breaking point of efficiency where cast/attack speed + sustain are in balance to proq the helm and that will be optimal to ensure both offense and defense in the build.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Been trying to figure out what is even worth casting in this thing with explosive arrow.

Only things I can think of is stuff like summon skeleton and immortal call.
something like this should do the job Berserker
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
Last edited by guggelhupf on Aug 29, 2016, 9:22:00 AM
"
Boem wrote:
If you can get incinerate to 100 mana cost, your going to be draining your pool so fast that even full regen + a mana pot will not sustain the pool.

Get your Mana pool to ~10k and you're set. :p

OP
Last edited by TheSaddestSong on Aug 29, 2016, 9:54:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info