Race Event Season One announced!

Points for first hillock, but no first merveil or first brutus :( I hope this is an oversight that gets fixed

otherwise looking forward to participating
I was patiently waiting for the races to return aswell, and while im happy that they are starting again i do find the rewards (for me personaly) lackluster at best.

I do hope the guys at GGG will reconsider bringing back orbs as prices, i couldnt care less about the econimic status in the permanent leagues, the thing i liked about the races being over was that i had currency to craft my items!

In this case i will probably take part in a few, but appart from the week races the incentive to stay and grind for gear/orbs in the perma league will most likly be higher for me (at least from at ive seen so far).
I really want the wanderlust boots for leveling alters. Also the new artwork is amazing IMO
2 points for killin first hillock..
i see thousands of players taking the weapon and run direct to hillock :-)))
and many be killed by him :-)))

for me no way to achieve a price, to many experianced HC players...
and i never played in a party...
Last edited by CallMeSnake on Feb 20, 2013, 3:41:45 AM
"
Thepathan wrote:

Positives:

- Entire season is disclosed. (love the episode reference)

- Unique items, catering to those who want unique stuff

- Some of those are actually useful

- Progression system - eventually everyone can get all those rewards

Negatives:

- Currency awards felt far more motivating.

- Season 2 will surely have better rewards (i can see where this concept is going) but this is season 1 - you need to rake in and sustain current player base.

Recommendation:

- Incorporate a currency "bag" that can be purchased with reward points. Doesn't have to be as crazy as 30+ currencies.

- Incorporate a "item bag" that includes links/socket based items that can be used anywhere from level 50+

The requirement for these "bags" can be decided by you guys. I just think that incorporating these 2 should be fairly easy, and motivational enough for the non-unique oriented people to participate in the race.

As much as i like the changes to the race, i'm a bit turned off by the lack of motivation for actual progression.

i love this idea tbh
IGN: SPYTRAXOO
"
dspair wrote:
"
Zaqwert wrote:
If uniques are ever scoured do they lose their artwork?

YES.
That's awesome! :)
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Just to clarify things, these events also work on the Singapore server right? If not, I can settle with the American server. Anyways, awesome stuff GGG! Can't wait!
"
roff13 wrote:
Just to clarify things, these events also work on the Singapore server right? If not, I can settle with the American server. Anyways, awesome stuff GGG! Can't wait!

There is no regional server, its all just the gateway to the same server.
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
"
CallMeSnake wrote:
2 points for killin first hillock..
i see thousands of players taking the weapon and run direct to hillock :-)))
and many be killed by him :-)))

for me no way to achieve a price, to many experianced HC players...
and i never played in a party...

That's already what everyone does in races, no-one kills the trash mobs on the beach...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info