2 x 0 = 0

:-P
"
2 x 0 = 0

:-P
Pretty much lol

I leveled like 3X level 80 on prophecy and still encountered 0 unique strongbox

I hope this time its a real buff
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Wasn't there a prophecy to find a unique strongbox? Pretty sure I found like 2 or 3 in Prophecy because of that. First time ever though, never found wild unique strongboxes.
I wonder if this applies to chance orbs as well. I leveled 4 chars to the 70-80 range in Prophecy HC. Chanced 2 unique strongboxes along the way - didn't go out of my way to find them, just kept some chance orbs in my inventory in case a white box showed up.

Guessing I got lucky?
Last edited by lightray55 on Aug 25, 2016, 11:09:30 PM
Mind translating that vague 'doubled it' phrase into something a little more tangible? Maybe a rough estimate of how many we can expect to spawn per 25 or 100 hours of play with this change vs before?

Appreciate the post but its current form is fairly meaningless.
For something to be doubled, the resulting quantity has to be twice the size of the initial quantity. It's not the case when multiplying 0 by 2, hence it is not a case of doubling, and multiplying by two isn't a sufficient operation to ensure doubling a quantity.

...OK I'm out.
i found a unique strongbox the other day (like the 3rd ive EVER seen) and it was the one that spawns a bunch of tormented spirits... tried to get them in dudes, and did generally,

all i got was like 1 chaos, 1 fuse, 1 chrom ... rest was trash

talk about lame

try doing it like x20 or something ...
Last edited by CaoMengde on Aug 25, 2016, 11:46:57 PM
"
Pokopensuke wrote:
0 x 2 = 0

Thanks.....
No Problem,
Exile
How about you quadruple it, and then quadruple it again, because considering all the hours I've put in, I can tell you from my own experience that the spawn rate of these is less than 1 per 200 hours played.
Last edited by diablodeus on Aug 26, 2016, 12:00:03 AM
I'm quite surprised that people are saying they are so rare.

Prophecy has been my first and only venture into the game and I have seen 5 unique strong boxes just this league, not counting plaguemaw boxes. Two mutewinds, one red blade and two perandus. I thought they were actually pretty common until I saw this thread. Now I've jinxed it though, inb4 1,000 more maps without a single one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info