Fun Fact about Path of Exile: Atlas of Worlds

0x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2 = 0

how about making the game x2 more fun?

inb4 "but i got 10 unique strongboxes this league"
Because your anecdotes of rng in your favor really improves the shitty play experience of many people with bad rng amirite

Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
"

Made my day! :o)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Because your anecdotes of rng in your favor really improves the shitty play experience of many people with bad rng amirite

RNG promotes harmony in any online community. You're happy for the lucky bastards that found the box and the lucky bastards are sad for the poor souls that haven't.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"

RNG promotes harmony in any online community. You're happy for the lucky bastards that found the box and the lucky bastards are sad for the poor souls that haven't.

Sadly, if only human nature worked that way more often online, what with anonymity and all...

That said...only 'unique strongbox' I ever found was one of those spider-spawning barrels and that's it. The whole 'doubling it' thing really doesn't mean much to me at the moment for that reason, so here's hoping that GGG actually does up the spawn rate of these things.
"
Tanakeah wrote:
That said...only 'unique strongbox' I ever found was one of those spider-spawning barrels and that's it. The whole 'doubling it' thing really doesn't mean much to me at the moment for that reason, so here's hoping that GGG actually does up the spawn rate of these things.

You can think about it in entropy terms, you get some random amount of a shav by playing the game and when it crosses 1 you drop one. Maybe you had 0,6 of a redblade cache accumulated and this doubling would have pushed it over the threshold.

Of course, it doesn't really work that way, but it helps if you think it does :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
You can think about it in entropy terms, you get some random amount of a shav by playing the game and when it crosses 1 you drop one. Maybe you had 0,6 of a redblade cache accumulated and this doubling would have pushed it over the threshold.

Of course, it doesn't really work that way, but it helps if you think it does :)

The Schrödinger Strongbox: it has both spawned and not spawned.
Playing daily since last oktober and found about 5 or 6 unique boxes. But what for? The loot in them is always ridiculous. They do not need to buff to double the boxes but make it worth finding one after x*100 hours which really gives you a reward then.
Last edited by _DarkMan_ on Aug 26, 2016, 8:50:19 AM
"
Pokopensuke wrote:
0 x 2 = 0

Thanks.....

Posts like these are just garbage, and makes the forum what it is.

A lot of people are complaining about drop rates. When the drop rates are being doubled, they're complaining about that too. The youth today... Silver platter, and all that.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
This is just a joke that came to my mind :

Unmentioned Fun Fact 2 about Path of Exile: Atlas of Worlds

Unique Strongbox drop rarity will be halfed

Joke aside its a nice change. After all most unique strongboxes are exciting on their own and it is fun to come across them ( despite them dropping crap most of the time ).
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Last edited by AdFinitum on Aug 26, 2016, 11:30:51 AM
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Pokopensuke wrote:
0 x 2 = 0

Thanks.....

Posts like these are just garbage, and makes the forum what it is.

A lot of people are complaining about drop rates. When the drop rates are being doubled, they're complaining about that too. The youth today... Silver platter, and all that.

It's not total garbo. Strong boxes are too rare and too unrewarding and doubling a very small drop rate does not do too much to change that.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info