the repercussions of COC nerf

inventing 80ex in a build for a spell that is trigger 3-4 other spells for free and you wonder why you lost them ? such a lack of insight...and yes CoC is SUPER OP and NEEDS to be nerfed...cool story bro
When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself
Lol. Yeah. It only took nearly 3 years to nerf it significantly.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
finally a broken build, well a single skill enabling it will be fixed.

I dont see a problem with that
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

What?
they kinda "nerfed" it fast that you couldnt run the same Spell multiple times, or atleast only 1 can trigger.

After that they changed the cooldown a bit.

And now they rework the skill... nobody said its a nerfhammer stomp. Just netflix and chill until it's released.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

What?
they kinda "nerfed" it fast that you couldnt run the same Spell multiple times, or atleast only 1 can trigger.

After that they changed the cooldown a bit.

And now they rework the skill... nobody said its a nerfhammer stomp. Just netflix and chill until it's released.
The few nerfs theyve done before are laughable at best, not a single one was remotely significant.

Cast on Critical Strike now has a 10 millisecond cooldown. The chance to cast supported skills has been increased by a flat 20%.

The chance to cast has been reduced by a flat 20% at all levels.

Cast on Critical Strike's cooldown has been increased from 0.01 seconds to 0.05 seconds.

Cast when damage taken was nerfed significantly across the board, extremely quickly. Shoot even that lasted up til 2.0 when they finally changed Enduring Cry to a Warcry instead of a spell.

Anyways their lack of initiative on nerfing it in comparison to equally broken things like CWDT isnt really acceptable. Theyve nerfed plenty of more broken things more quickly and more significantly.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
daulabuci wrote:
I played for more then 1 year to get to "endgame " and i invested everything for a CoC discharge over 80 ex .Now i understand CoC will get nerf and will indirectly screw my discharge + overall there are other op build under 10 ex who does the same thing i do with much less work to get there.

Sorry but you have done it completely wrong. CoC discharge builds can be really cheap, I have no idea why you have wasted a full year and 80 ex? On the bright side - for 80 ex you must have bought some crazy gear that you will most likely can sell or use yourself on another build after CoC will be incinerated.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
It won't be nerfed much if at all. GGG is not living in the past like many posters in this thread. Since 2.0 many things are equally as powerful if not more.

My guess is proc rate gets clipped to 50% from 69%. Will shut up the haters and you'll roll on.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 26, 2016, 7:33:27 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
It won't be nerfed much if at all. GGG is not living in the past like many posters in this thread. Since 2.0 many things are equally as powerful if not more.

My guess is proc rate gets clipped to 50% from 69%. Will shut up the haters and you'll roll on.

Well of course you are right that since 2.0 there are many other equally powerful things BUT ggg has a long history of not nerfing skills like other companies would. Almost every time they "rebalanced" a skill it was nerfed into oblivion. Maybe you are right but I think the nerfhammer will hit CoC with a powerful crit. Something like CoC does not work with discharge anymore or CoC does not work together with movementskills anymore - something like that.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Aug 26, 2016, 8:00:31 AM
"The repercussions of CoC nerf"

The release of non-channeling, non-degen spells?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
(Double post)
Last edited by Matlock0 on Aug 26, 2016, 12:48:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info