Lab is [Removed by Support]- some answers and feedback

Does comparing a 15 minute game experience to cancer or ISIS help anyone or just make you sound overreactive?
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
"
Timewar9 wrote:
Does comparing a 15 minute game experience to cancer or ISIS help anyone or just make you sound overreactive?

Labyrinth would be insignificant unimportant to me except for one thing. What makes labyrinth a horrible cancer on PoE is that prior to labyrinth, I loved PoE. Now PoE is a sad broken game because of labyrinth.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
The only thing malignant inside labyrinth is that two leagues since its inception, fps drops and disconnection still happen (esp. Uberlab). Factors where players has no control over with just doesn't mix well with a one-death only rule.
"
Demonoz wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:

"
Demonoz wrote:
Fair enough... Then all of you just continue to cry out about.. see how far that gets you in this game or life.. kids.. SMH

Some reactions do look like the ones that spoiled kids can have, many people on the internet seem to feel like they deserve everything, it all has to fit them exactly, and as quick as possible ( yes, for many it's far beyond just giving feedback ).

That's why i give up.. People take what you say and run off to another planet with it instead of actually analyzing it and taking it for what it's worth.

The ONLY reason i even put it in a perspective of anything to do with LIFE is with the hopes people could actually see it with something they can relate to but NOPE.. Not this day and age unfortunately..

EVERYTHING is about Attitude. If you dont like something but you need to do it anyway then there's no point in being bitchy or complain about it.. Just go get it done and over with its as simple as that.

People also dont grasp the fact that those ascendancy points are a form of power that must be earned one way or the other. If you build is not up to snuff then you dont get the points till you square the build away.
ALL this makes you not only a better player in the end but a better person all round because when faced with adversity.. You overcome it.. Simple as that. You dont go beg for it to be changed because you cant get it down or because its too hard you go figure it out and overcome the obstacle that is giving you such problems.

Whether it's in a video game or real life this is the attitude i have about all things and it works.
when im faced with a problem.. i solve it. If it sucks.. Oh well it doesn't change the fact that it still must be done.

Maybe i just look at things weird who knows..

I added your point with my opinion. thx
"
Timewar9 wrote:

I added your point and my opinion about it, thx
"
selcuk wrote:

"you are just minority": minority or not. is this even an argument? just because majority of people do not say anything about tedious lab or about deviation of gameplay, I would not be disqualified to say something about it. also about GGG taking decision to cater to majority of players, I believe GGG would eventually go much more mainstream cause it is "a company". even auction house and pay to win might come in the years to come, but I can only hope that they will come after I leave this world. note: also I very much doubt that majority of the players like arcade style tedious lab.

It's perfectly fair to give feedback against something, even while being a minority.
However many lab hater seem to claim that they are soooo numerous you know ... I think that's why it's pissing people off.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:

It's perfectly fair to give feedback against something, even while being a minority.
However many lab hater seem to claim that they are soooo numerous you know ... I think that's why it's pissing people off.

Dung beetles love eating poop. They get really pissed off when beetles that don't like eating poop tell them that lots of beetles don't like eating poop.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Change your post title it's offensive to cancer sufferers and their families
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
StDrakeX wrote:
Change your post title it's offensive to cancer sufferers and their families

anything about the content?
Lab is killing alt creation. I do not see how it is beneficial for GGG to continue to avoid the lab issue. This lab debacle has got to be turning off more players than it brings in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info