Lab is [Removed by Support]- some answers and feedback

"
Demonoz wrote:
Suck it up buttercup.. You want the power of the Ascendancy points.. You only have to complete it ONCE..
You never have to step foot in that place ever again so im not too sure what the issue is..
You dont have to like it.. I dont like going to work everyday but bills dont pay themselves..
I dont like running the lab either as a matter of fact.. But i want those points.. So i do it anyway.

You'll find in life theres ALOT of shit you dont like to do or dont want to do or even HATE.. But you're gonna do it anyway. Either because its just what has to be done or because what you get out of it is that important to you... Plain and simple.

nice post but wrong forum I think, maybe a self-development forum would be appropriate for this post.
if you open PoE and play the game like you go to your daily job that you may not like, imho there is something not wrong with the approach.
I hope things work out for you irl.
Thank you for sharing your opinion and good job on doing significant forum research on the topic.

The dung beetles get very upset when told that eating poop is not fun for everyone. You see dung beetles love eating poop and have itsy bitsy teeny tiny brains. They get emotionally distraught and declare that any negative comments about poop eating is spam. They declare that the cows demand all beetles must eat poop because cows keep giving us huge piles of poop to eat. If the cows wanted us to eat other things then they would give us other things to eat. Since they only give us poop it proves that they demand we all eat poop.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Nssheepster wrote:

A)I run the lab, and I play the game, and I support the game....But I HATE LAB. NONE of those stats give them the data they need. I suffer through the lab, but that doesn't mean I like it.
[...]
D) I don't think they WILL ever say it, just to prevent the mass departures.
E) Yes, both sides are getting very, very tired. I try only to post things that are undeniable. Like, say, they can't get the data, A. It's clear they have no way to get the data. Very, very clear. Can't really be denied. So I stick to that, especially as I am a typing example of WHY they can't get that data.

But you run it only once ....
They know who run it more than once for example.

Why would they repeat something if they still haven't taken any decision ?
Why would they announce something if they are keeping a plan B hidden somewhere just in case ? They are proud of the lab and seem to want to keep it that way at least for now.

They have the data that they need to take their own conclusions.
Maybe you don't like those conclusions, but that's a different story.

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Turtledove wrote:

The dung beetles get very upset when told that eating poop is not fun for everyone. You see dung beetles love eating poop and have itsy bitsy teeny tiny brains. They get emotionally distraught and declare that any negative comments about poop eating is spam. They declare that the cows demand all beetles must eat poop because cows keep giving us huge piles of poop to eat. If the cows wanted us to eat other things then they would give us other things to eat. Since they only give us poop it proves that they demand we all eat poop.

If all you can contribute to the forums these days is shit eating comparisons, perhaps its best you don't contribute at all?

How GGG allows this "shit" idk.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
Demonoz wrote:
Suck it up buttercup.. You want the power of the Ascendancy points.. You only have to complete it ONCE..
You never have to step foot in that place ever again so im not too sure what the issue is..
You dont have to like it.. I dont like going to work everyday but bills dont pay themselves..
I dont like running the lab either as a matter of fact.. But i want those points.. So i do it anyway.

You'll find in life theres ALOT of shit you dont like to do or dont want to do or even HATE.. But you're gonna do it anyway. Either because its just what has to be done or because what you get out of it is that important to you... Plain and simple.

Take the Lab as a Life Lesson.. And its a very important one at that. \m/

You seriously compared PoE with real life? Like that happened? You compare a free time activity you do for fun with something that is vital for a proper living? Clap clap clap. Not everything is for giving lessons, some things are just there to have fun, if you forgot that you lost something inside you.

Also mentioning that you hate it but you do it, only proves his points. Not only this, but by doing that you give GGG the wrong data about lab retention, arent you? You are part of the problem and the reason GGG hasnt taken action yet, arent you?

And besides reading forums IS TRULY OPTIONAL, just skip the thread when you see the title, you see contrary to lab's nature there are optional things in PoE.

The same applies to all the white knights, you dont like the thread dont read it, nobody is forcing you, all you do by responding is keeping it alive (aka bumping it) and showing to the rest of us that you dont have even a pinch of critical thinking and personality.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Nssheepster wrote:

A)I run the lab, and I play the game, and I support the game....But I HATE LAB. NONE of those stats give them the data they need. I suffer through the lab, but that doesn't mean I like it.
[...]
D) I don't think they WILL ever say it, just to prevent the mass departures.
E) Yes, both sides are getting very, very tired. I try only to post things that are undeniable. Like, say, they can't get the data, A. It's clear they have no way to get the data. Very, very clear. Can't really be denied. So I stick to that, especially as I am a typing example of WHY they can't get that data.

But you run it only once ....
They know who run it more than once for example.

Why would they repeat something if they still haven't taken any decision ?
Why would they announce something if they are keeping a plan B hidden somewhere just in case ? They are proud of the lab and seem to want to keep it that way at least for now.

They have the data that they need to take their own conclusions.
Maybe you don't like those conclusions, but that's a different story.

I occasionally help friends through the lab, thus "running it more than once"....Doesn't mean much. But please, go ahead and CONTINUE to try and figure out how they can manage to get data that they don't have. Not a waste of your time at all.

- Sheepster
"
Turtledove wrote:
Thank you for sharing your opinion and good job on doing significant forum research on the topic.

honestly I didn't do significant forum research. mostly my in-game conversations with other players in recent months and there is this big thread of Regualtor's.

about the story, it is containing too many poop for my taste :)
Fair enough... Then all of you just continue to cry out about.. see how far that gets you in this game or life.. kids.. SMH
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
"
selcuk wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

honestly I didn't do significant forum research. mostly my in-game conversations with other players in recent months and there is this big thread of Regualtor's.

about the story, it is containing too many poop for my taste :)

But thats the only word the dung beetles aka bully brigade aka white knights understand and know. If turtle wasnt using those analogies those poor souls would have no clue of what we are talking about.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
Nssheepster wrote:

I occasionally help friends through the lab, thus "running it more than once"....Doesn't mean much. But please, go ahead and CONTINUE to try and figure out how they can manage to get data that they don't have. Not a waste of your time at all.

Because they also have no way to know if somebody entered an area alone .... or if it was with somebody else.

"
Demonoz wrote:
Fair enough... Then all of you just continue to cry out about.. see how far that gets you in this game or life.. kids.. SMH

Some reactions do look like the ones that spoiled kids can have, many people on the internet seem to feel like they deserve everything, it all has to fit them exactly, and as quick as possible ( yes, for many it's far beyond just giving feedback ).
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info