Lab is [Removed by Support]- some answers and feedback

"
FixLabPLSGGG wrote:
One of the biggest issues is people crashing inside the lab especially uber where you then lose the run. This induces rage quit scenarios where people will avoid the game for long periods. This happens also in hardcore when people die and other such scenarios. The labyrinth is just the worst example of it. People on these rage quits then join the forums and vent their frustrations. Path of Exile needs to get their technical issues solved in all areas of the game to really push the game to the top. Some builds are completely unplayable because of how they interact with the game engine with visual effects or calculations. This is entire unacceptable now. GGG is out of the realm of new company. These types of issues are not for a game out this many years. GGG needs to step it up and get the technical issues out of the way.

I think you guys are exagerating and making projecttions.

I've never crashed a single time in the lab.
You personally haven't crashed while in the lab, so that means everyone else is exaggerating? And you mention 'projecting' afterward?

Oh, come on.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
FixLabPLSGGG wrote:
One of the biggest issues is people crashing inside the lab especially uber where you then lose the run. This induces rage quit scenarios where people will avoid the game for long periods. This happens also in hardcore when people die and other such scenarios. The labyrinth is just the worst example of it. People on these rage quits then join the forums and vent their frustrations. Path of Exile needs to get their technical issues solved in all areas of the game to really push the game to the top. Some builds are completely unplayable because of how they interact with the game engine with visual effects or calculations. This is entire unacceptable now. GGG is out of the realm of new company. These types of issues are not for a game out this many years. GGG needs to step it up and get the technical issues out of the way.

The classic didn't happen to me = doesn't happen to anyone.

At least *pretend* to grasp basic logic. Please. :)
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
FixLabPLSGGG wrote:

It really should be crashes or lag. I suspect everyone that has played much labyrinth from the original release has seen lag in the labyrinth.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
You personally haven't crashed while in the lab, so that means everyone else is exaggerating? And you mention 'projecting' afterward?

Oh, come on.

"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

How ironic ....
Not understanding the meaning of "exagerating", and then bashing with "logic" as an argument ....

:/
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Does anyone else misread the op and get fired up with "lab is removed by support"?
Last edited by Chadwixx on Aug 30, 2016, 11:59:21 PM
"
Chadwixx wrote:
Does anyone else misread the op and get fired up with "lab is removed by support"?

I suppose you actually read the first post!
tyvm
Reviewed patch notes, no changes to the lab.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
I love the lab and think its fine. Ideal place to make currency to fund your adventures.
"
Vapala wrote:
I love the lab and think its fine. Ideal place to make currency to fund your adventures.

yea I think you are right about making currency easy way (esp for uber lab).
GGG has been trying very hard to promote the lab by giving away "free stuff" beside enchants.

imagine if any other endgame map would give even the half of the currency/card/gcp/etc, let alone enchants and ascendancy for character progression.

honestly I can't imagine.
maybe only Cadiro could have a chance to compete against the lab in terms of rewards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info