What are your best PoE item find/wealth moments? (Best trades/wealth accumulation etc...)

"
Nephalim wrote:
"

Jesus christ what a bow. How does it compare to a reach assuming you dont use gmp/lmp on the reach?

I have some testing to do very briefly in between leagues -- my initial impression is that even with GMP, you should be able to achieve higher damages. Plenty of time to play around, but I believe the math was 450+ pDPS should be able to match reach, so this is just a tad higher.

"
Great stories so far guys! Sarang, sick bow man. OMG.

When I met you I was still using the 388 pDPS shitter bow :P
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

It was yesterday. I was running a T13 map, found a trial in it. In the trial dropped an ilvl 83 harbinger bow. Now I was trying previously to craft a bow for my future puncture build but gave up after wasting 3000 alts, 50 scours and 50 regals.

So after finding this bow I use around a stack of alts to get this flat phys. Next aug gives me crit chance and a regal for 160% phys damage.

//Zloj
and I've only died 39 times. (c) Libbritania ( tokimeki ).
I sold this for 250 exalts one day. It cost me about 10-20 eternal to create back when eternal were 2 exalts each. It dropped with all affixes except flat evasion and fire resists. Sadly such an armor still loses terribly to coil.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Aug 23, 2016, 2:00:00 AM
from dried lake before it went high level.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
This pales in comparison to everyone elses stories, but I've been playing POE for about 600 hours/since pre dominus and have always been poor. On standard, I have 2 6l items. One is a Daresso's Defiance that I traded for after grinding out currency, and the other one is the subject of this story.
I got back into the game at the end of prophecy league after quitting post-perandus, and was in the process of migrating my items and merging my tabs from the league. I found a 6 socket Lightning Coil that I had been fusing to try to get 6l for my league main, an Ice Trapper. I bought a currency stash tab, put the coil in the middle, and 6 linked it myself in 12 fusings. Never been happier in POE, as I've never looted anything better than a 1-10c crap rare.
Last edited by TheKatalyst on Aug 23, 2016, 3:00:31 AM

Great stories! Keep'em coming!

"
"
Nephalim wrote:
"

Jesus christ what a bow. How does it compare to a reach assuming you dont use gmp/lmp on the reach?

I have some testing to do very briefly in between leagues -- my initial impression is that even with GMP, you should be able to achieve higher damages. Plenty of time to play around, but I believe the math was 450+ pDPS should be able to match reach, so this is just a tad higher.

"
Great stories so far guys! Sarang, sick bow man. OMG.

When I met you I was still using the 388 pDPS shitter bow :P

We all gotta start somewhere!! :)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 23, 2016, 7:01:47 AM
That moment i dropped a mirror in docks on my lowlife sporker back in 'default' league.

Oh i didnt have shavs when i dropped the mirror hence me being in docks for an eternity.

Game changed quite abit for me when that happened :P
This world is an illusion, Exile!
Last edited by Tompos on Aug 23, 2016, 7:37:40 AM
A few years back (when there we're quantity gems), I was in a full map party and we had a rain of arrows culler who made gigantic loot explosions. We completed a map with two bosses and loot covered several screens lengths of area. The entire party was spamming Eternal Eternal and I could not see it. After several minutes of moving loot off the screen, I finally found my Eternal. I would never have seen it if they had not told me.
Last edited by xxSerpentlordxx on Aug 23, 2016, 8:47:19 AM
Had a couple of nice finds trawling through old tabs to find now legacy gear - a 77 life, t1 spell damage, 60+ crit multi amulet with other nice mods and room to craft crit chance for instance (Pre ascendancy so crit chance still highly sought after)

But my best was probably this weekend - popped into standard to make a trade. Got paid in chaos so thought I'd try a bit of crafting/spamming chests.
Got a t1 Flat t1 hybrid vaal regalia - standard, so thought might as well slam it...

No rags to riches story here, just beginner's luck.

Last month I just got into poe and decided to go an unarmed cyclone facebreaker build since the guide I read made it sound cool. It was only after I got Facebreaker as my first orange drop that I realized what is was, and how ridiculously lucky I was to get the one item required for the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info