What are your best PoE item find/wealth moments? (Best trades/wealth accumulation etc...)

As I am 98% SSF, I make/find all my stuff. I have sold a couple of items in my days, tho, including a six linked legacy Lightning Coil to fund my crafting projects. Still have one left:

Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Hey hey, after ~3 years of playing poe my stash has seen some nice items - one I selffound and then corrupted is one of my favorites (price is just for indexing, don't really want to sell it):

The first memorable thing in Poe was a Lioneye's Glare drop in OB. After ripping from Onslaught, I continued playing in Std and looted the bow in a Strand map. Was so happy. LG was the thing back then...

Next memorable was my first eternal crafting in Domination. Looted a GG EV chest, that could still exalt life or flat EV. I used the eternal on it and exalted T1 flat eva. Tho it wasnt life, it was still a very good exalt and I didn't revert the craft:

Spoiler

Next memorable was crafting a GG Harb in Rampage. I got xtremely lucky to 6L a white harb in less than 100 fus, next I proceeded alt spamming and got tyrannical + T2 crit chance in under 1000 alts. Very lucky. Two eternals (this time I had to buy them) and two regals after:

Spoiler

Other memorable lewtz I found myself: Windripper (Rampage), Hege staff (Warbands) and some extremely lucky chest 6-links (~150 fus for each):

Spoiler
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Aug 28, 2016, 5:25:13 AM

Great helm from the Lab for my Earthquake Duelist in Perandus HC.

Best self found piece of jewelry so far.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
Tabulagaros

Oh my that's amazing! can't wait to see 6l all white shavs tho xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Nephalim wrote:
How much ES if it was a sorc glove?

That I am not sure of, would have to do some calculations to see. And as for the legacy Necropolis map offer...know where that came from, but I actually still have about 10 legacy Necropolis maps myself. :p

As for those all-white-socket Maligaro gloves...nice. :D
Drop'd a Shav back in Onslaught League during my first Merciless Docks MF run when people had been farming this area for weeks without dropping anything.
IGN : @Morgoth

Corrupted in torment league. 4% from full perfect.

Dropped While Ghostbusting. Will ID the day POE servers close :D

Dropped with everything on it except the life roll. Got it in 11 eternals. Crafted it in torment.

Things that make me sad. Will never be any good unless GGG brings a way to upgrade bases.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnPsdxaCE3c

My mirror drop which i got while ghostbusting aswell.

Other interesting items ive gotten in my 10k+ hours of POE.
Spoiler

Many more but i dont want to link my whole stash, but these are some of my more memorable finds and crafts.

Last edited by stormyknight on Aug 28, 2016, 12:14:36 PM

found a best ring in the shipyard
Buying my first-ever 1ex+ item - Alpha's Howl. :=) (when it was 1ex+, ofc)

It hit some nice corruption, and I gave it out to someone. At first I was hesitating, because it was My Precious item, but then I decided to Let It Go. :=D

Next step - buying alt-art Alpha's Howl!
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Aug 29, 2016, 1:49:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info