What are your best PoE item find/wealth moments? (Best trades/wealth accumulation etc...)

I MF'd most of the PHC league, then ripped all of the currency on STD and had some crafting fun:

dropped Mjölner and Shav's (also 6L'd it).

Next league i will probably do that again but this time on softcore and focus on jewel-crafting.
d:-D*
Nice! If you get 45% Reduced Storm Call Duration enchant on that Pain Crown and feel like selling, you come holler at me ;)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 23, 2016, 11:02:51 PM
i once got a Thunderfist.. still have it, its legacy now, pretty cool, i shoulda sold it long time ago, some point it was worth like 25exalts i guess... now its like maaaybe 10exalts, whatever ill just keep em.. they have 3d art now too.. but its like not black enough :( the Rigwalds mtx award from Talisman is blacker and cooler gloves 3d skin... wish Thunderfist were blacker... theyre like too gray :( .. they are like totally black in the inventory picture.. like wtf??

also, in perandus i got a Shavs wrappings drop, and then like a month later i got a Shavs in standard too .. skinned it on a dude, skin transfer
Last edited by CaoMengde on Aug 23, 2016, 11:54:21 PM
< the best item if found in the game

The best time to accumulate wealth was with the release of atziri, the current meta was arround crown of eyes/lowlife builds (atleast those were super hyped) and items were just worth 10times of what they are now. + Mjölner+Windrippers ofc.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
I bought a 6L Carcass Jack + 7 exalts for an eternal. Eternals at the time were at about 20-22 exalts, and the chest had a buyout of 11 exalts. From a material perspective that was a loss, even more so since eternals were unlikely to drop in price, but likely to rise.

Best trade so far anyway because it was quick and polite, and the eternal just sat in my stash doing nothing while the chest gave me dozens of hours of fun - for two chars now - and will continue to do so.
There was also no haggling involved, which was good. The other guy knew it was a good deal, and didn't try to squeeze another exalt or two out of it. Appreciated that.

Hahahaha doeboy, that mace is insane for it to have dropped just like that.

Best rare I ever had drop was a spikepoint quiver with all good 5 t2's (life/edw/crit/multi/coldres) sold for 30ex. A few days later a voltaxic dropped in a courtyard rot when they were still worth 13ex unlinked.

Good times, good times :)
"
Hahahaha doeboy, that mace is insane for it to have dropped just like that.

Best rare I ever had drop was a spikepoint quiver with all good 5 t2's (life/edw/crit/multi/coldres) sold for 30ex. A few days later a voltaxic dropped in a courtyard rot when they were still worth 13ex unlinked.

Good times, good times :)

well i divined it ofc :P but ye that was my rng moment within my 10k hours playtime^^
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

Droped like this in parandus (minus the mastercrafting)

I know it doesnt really compare to a top tier physical weapon (or maybe even doryianis) but it was the first decent crit scepter that dropped for me since the OB. Still waiting on that dagger.
"
fasknifer wrote:

Mother of god...

Nice RT ele original!
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 24, 2016, 6:27:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info