What build are you planning for 2.4???

I... I was tinkering with a build I'd been thinking about when I came up with another build.

Totemic Assassin.
Either Kinetic Blast or Barrage (the jewel socket can support Volley Fire) with the Obliteration wand.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Aug 27, 2016, 10:32:18 AM
I like fancy stuff, so here we go:

100% fire conversion crit blade vortex inquisitor using a bow :-/

The idea:
Avatar of fire and signal fire convert 100% physical to fire
Signal fire gives me additional 20% of physical damage as fire damage
Deaths harp gives me 150% crit multi
Instruments of virtue ascendancy gives me 30% castspeed and 50% damage increase
Inevitable judgement makes me ignore resistances

Arctic Armour and Blasphemy with Warlords mark will be the "auras"

I will go for Live/es hybrid with MOM. Not sure if this build will be good... Roughly 400% crit multi just from tree and deaths harp^^

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAE8EQ8iouQKWW6AMUtJ8p1WSbnwOvFZo8vAfogAEs8BmPAVFR5_f73wy0Zo76-6Cm3yDmuCnCBzcES1FnY9GuJMsnFNSHRQo-gVC-tKvjY5kgsdBlhZv96YdvvnorrPQ9SSq42q2-jOHQYdMszbpA-63PgQHl5Ugbv4Kg9tSU1Aw8kXYvVXGPV-X9DrhNZI6WG0Zplf-jwj0IvRN4zGewFRsC7zqakOTJ3_G74gRlvk3Bx4OSNfPlS5d8uOESbHw1SoLDdGP-klRcFJjQ-v1idNkncMJjDbyHbmTVUth4iaVFr9mnhZAhX0=

Edit: Waiting for Boem's judgement :-P
Last edited by Supp0rtguy on Aug 28, 2016, 3:09:16 AM
Expecting explosive arrow to avoid all the nerfs.
I'm thinking about that for a starter build might turn it into MF later on.

For leveling dual firestorm totems did it in the 48 hour flashback was super chill leveling.

edit To the guy above me cause I'v made the mistake before. Unless you go EB mom wont work well as hybrid ES cause mom only protects life not ES.
Last edited by CalamityAOE on Aug 28, 2016, 3:09:58 AM
Change of plans.

poeurl.com/JSE

Bringer of Rain Ice Crash Tri Curse Hierophant with a Doryani's Catalyst. We're bringing melee back boys. (Still doing cast when stunned build with my excess currencies).
Supp0rtguy could use Corrupted energy jewel though, if he has a good way to replenish life and depending on the ratios of life pool vs es pool

I was thinking of doing something stupid and going for a low life Aegis champion with a claw :P I've recently noticed that my builds seem to do better if I start them out tanky and worry about damage afterwards.

Haven't decided on a main skill yet, but either cyclone (in-built stun immunity would be awesome) or point blank lightning strike come to mind.
"
Bnethor wrote:
Supp0rtguy could use Corrupted energy jewel though, if he has a good way to replenish life and depending on the ratios of life pool vs es pool

I was thinking of doing something stupid and going for a low life Aegis champion with a claw :P I've recently noticed that my builds seem to do better if I start them out tanky and worry about damage afterwards.

Haven't decided on a main skill yet, but either cyclone (in-built stun immunity would be awesome) or point blank lightning strike come to mind.

I just looked up this jewel and I'm very confused. I guess I need at least 10 minutes in a silent environment to understand the impact of this jewel.

Thanks for you hint, it's very interesting to see that there is so much stuff I don't know anything about. Game is so sweeet :)
Last edited by Supp0rtguy on Aug 28, 2016, 4:22:36 AM
I'm not 100% sure why you'd use that jewel either if it makes you feel any better :/

I think your build sounds cool though!
"
innervation wrote:
I'm not 100% sure why you'd use that jewel either if it makes you feel any better :/

I think your build sounds cool though!

Since MoM applies to life the physical damage (50%) that bleeds off to life gets reduced by MoM. Whether or not it's workable is a different thing, but it's something to check out that might help him with his build. If used with MoM that's 35% of total physical damage going to life, 15% to mana and 50% to ES. It'd also lessen the pressure of chaos damage on life.

The benefit is being able to use several mechanics to replenish ones EHP despite said EHP being divided in es/life. Life regen/pots for health, leech for ES. Supp0rtguy would need to go for Ghost Reaver though but it's literally right there.
I'm thinking Assassin Chaos Wander or TS? Do new league patch notes usually not come out this soon to patch?
Will defo go bladefall trapper again my only build I've killed atziri with :) tried the meta miner build thought it was horrible, so will take a dps hit for more fun anytime:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info