What build are you planning for 2.4???

a ranged offscreen magicfind (i'm thinking spark, caustic cloud, etc) character to start and build up some currency, and then my REAL character will be probably something with lacerate or flicker strike, since those are more fun.

i'd prefer not to make the ranged one at all, but that's the price we pay to not be lightyears behind everyone else at the start of the league.
One analyst to another - "Hi" Budget analyst over here :P

I have never made a "lazy build" IF I play Essence, I am thinking of Chieftain Dual Flame Totem. From what I hear, it can clear anything, any mods with just your mouse.

I may get super bored of it - likely. But, I think I will be lazy for a little while for once :)
"
"
kamil1210 wrote:
elementalist decoy totem build ez pz all bosses

I have a feeling the nerf bat is coming for ele conflux as well as juggernaut for the charges...

I wonder if all of the people planning on rolling elemenalist would still do so if that conflux node got nerfed to balls.
They need to remove the 50 reflect reduction and then it would be fine. Adding 50% reflect reduction made no sense.

Juggernaut charges as well, makes no sense that anytime you gain a charge you get full charges. Its already what i would consider the "noob friendly ascendancy" because its soo hard to go wrong or die with all the safety features the class has.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
I have always played bow, and with the performance improvements I think I will attempt as caster again. The new cold vortex looking spell I think.
I will play a bow build and because I think they will nerf reach and probably la frostwall too so I will go for a point blank build with this beauty:

And yes, I will skip the temp league.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
kamil1210 wrote:

This. Playing an attack based build self found, always ends up being not much fun, for me at least.

Being able to craft a +1 very early on, that will take you all the way to low tier mapping is pretty much GG for the start of a season. Most likely a spark or arc setup.
"
"
kamil1210 wrote:

I have a feeling the nerf bat is coming for ele conflux as well as juggernaut for the charges...

I wonder if all of the people planning on rolling elemenalist would still do so if that conflux node got nerfed to balls.

I'm more interested in how elemental conversion can play into it. I've been rolling around the idea of a full conversion lightening-to-fire Ball Lightening build using Mastermind of Discord plus Liege of the Primordial with Flame and Lightening golems. All I need is a Call of the Brotherhood.
This is a buff™
saw a nice knockback suck in ranged totem build since its clear that server will crash 4-5 times a day direkt dps is suicde

https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Contemplating having a dedicated mfer or just stick to my idea to do a classic Femurs of the Saints minion build that can just so happen to partially mf pretty easily.

If I make enough currency, Cospri's Will Assassin, unless Cospri's Malice gets released and the synergy sounds more entertaining.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
I'm going to finally try and get a MoM to work. I've always had problems making this work for any of my characters.

Going with the Hierophant for the MoM boost. Going to try Bring of Rain for the free 20% ele penetration. Going to main hand Doriyani Catalyst with an off hand Tempestrous Steel. Added fire and hatred. Scaling Phys damage from Mrd, Temp, Duelist Trees. Scaling those with Elemental Overload plus the 20% penetration.

Not sure on skill, EQ probably, but I will try Sunder or Ground Slam as well.

Rallying Cry Threshold gives 10% damage taken gained as mana when hit plus the Duelist Battle Rouse. That's 13%. 250% Mana regen. Hatred with Essence Worm. Maybe run Clarity even with the 40% increase.
Have the leech in the duelist tree as well.

And I'm going Hybird Arm/Eva as to make Blind in BoR give me something. Some armor... with 4 end charges. Some eva and some block.

Romira's Banquet will give me Power Charges and End charges with the Hierophant Node.
Power charges will give me a more consistant Elem Overload. Gaining End Charges from this also lets me use Rallying Cry and not Enduring Cry.

Only problem might be that I only have Ammy, Gloves,Belt,Boots for rares. Obviously get as much Str,Life,Resist as I can on those. Mix them up with some Essence stuff as well.

Rough Estimate will be something like 5k hp, 2k mana, and like 600 ES (Hierophant node) With average gear that I usually get(Mainly play solo and self found) We'll see how this works out.

Last edited by e1337donkey on Aug 19, 2016, 4:33:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info