What build are you planning for 2.4???

If i get my new GPU and mouse>

Most likely sunder or cyclone jug tankish melee but ive done this both last leagues

I dont like bows in this game for some reason
Want to try self cast bladefall in pledge of hands for free lvl 30 spell echo, using cospri for free poison and repentance for free iron will for a possible 9-link. not sure yet what class or tree I want to go for yet though
Yo. I'm planning a casual EarthTwerk Juggernaut with a Marohi (later switch to axes if i can afford a good one) and Devoto (iron reflexes) for extra movement while farming low tier maps.
Not sure yet if i will pick double armor+cannot be stunned nodes or fortify boost from Ascendancy.
I also don't know if EQ will be changed or not, so my plans can be changed a bit.

There is also a second option- life based Essence Drain Ascendant with double curse and like 6 jewel sockets, but again i'm not sure if curses will be nerfed or not, the same with ed.

Anyway i'm very excited about the expansion.
Cheers!
I'm going for FB ancestral warrrlord fortify champion. This thing seems awesome !
"
A bit more of an updated tree, the hp reg is still not quite enough, but i think this tree is better at the very least!

http://poeplanner.com/AAIAAURBQUlEQWdNQWR0LXdrc0dPdmhFdGc5dFZ4anBZSFJTbkNKMnVBM1dSSzFoM1h3UTI2U1NxRm1famFwbzduOV92ZkR3Rm9nRHdINEtiN0RnNjJDY3ZrRlVhT0ZuemNnOXhoWHJtWV8xRzE5cTVzVUxFOWlmdEJnN1VmQW4yR1M3WllhMk56MzVmUHhRZzd3NVFSX1pJeEZobzhxLU54cTRNWHh5blU2WGhjend0Zzh5M1B2NEsyTDFCaF9ubzVGRm5tOVNQZkE2blZRUUhUTE9YbFZKVFBWLVg5T3Z1ZklPYTRFV2RVMUpib1ByU1pwNW9kTnBpbEtDc3FuS3BnX2NmQWhwczJDUldTTUVFZVdpcGJuZmpBZHhrbzJFaGhObUU3OXJCZE8wRkxVZC12VGJVQjl5TmEzckl2NUQ2MzIwWHBCTTEAEEFBQUNBQWZRQVFIMEFRQUEAAA==

Is there a reason you wouldn't take EE as well? How would -50% work with 25% penetrate?

Actually, come to think of this... why were you and Boem discussed RF and Mastermind (which penetrates)...

Or am I totally off in what you guys talked about?
Last edited by ZenEnott on Aug 25, 2016, 11:44:32 AM
Mas's Unstoppable max block gladiator for HC. If I reach 90 I'll be happy.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
ZenEnott wrote:
"
A bit more of an updated tree, the hp reg is still not quite enough, but i think this tree is better at the very least!

http://poeplanner.com/AAIAAURBQUlEQWdNQWR0LXdrc0dPdmhFdGc5dFZ4anBZSFJTbkNKMnVBM1dSSzFoM1h3UTI2U1NxRm1famFwbzduOV92ZkR3Rm9nRHdINEtiN0RnNjJDY3ZrRlVhT0ZuemNnOXhoWHJtWV8xRzE5cTVzVUxFOWlmdEJnN1VmQW4yR1M3WllhMk56MzVmUHhRZzd3NVFSX1pJeEZobzhxLU54cTRNWHh5blU2WGhjend0Zzh5M1B2NEsyTDFCaF9ubzVGRm5tOVNQZkE2blZRUUhUTE9YbFZKVFBWLVg5T3Z1ZklPYTRFV2RVMUpib1ByU1pwNW9kTnBpbEtDc3FuS3BnX2NmQWhwczJDUldTTUVFZVdpcGJuZmpBZHhrbzJFaGhObUU3OXJCZE8wRkxVZC12VGJVQjl5TmEzckl2NUQ2MzIwWHBCTTEAEEFBQUNBQWZRQVFIMEFRQUEAAA==

Is there a reason you wouldn't take EE as well? How would -50% work with 25% penetrate?

Actually, come to think of this... why were you and Boem discussed RF and Mastermind (which penetrates)...

Or am I totally off in what you guys talked about?

I was under the impression since it doesn't state "hit" on mastermind of discord but simply
"damage penetrates" that you could gain a passive 25% fire penetration for your RF with it, which would be very potent.

Apparently "penetrates" already imply's a hit and it doesn't function.

Already contacted colossus about it so all is good.

EE is definitely a good option for solo RF. I don't think many RF run without it, curses + EE remain your only ways to penetrate bosses resis then.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
KoolaidMan0 wrote:
As an analyst, it's sad I never actually make my own builds (but as an analyst I know, the opinions of those who commit full time are going to be much better than my own so...).

Anyways I think for the first time I'm going to try hard for a bow build. The closest for me has always been a trap build or poison arrow. But I feel like I really am missing out, they've always been my favorites in ARPGS, except the DH of D3 (don't peg me as a D3 player, I went back to poe after 6 months of trying it and one of the few barbarians who actually got past Act 2 in the beginning solo).

Other than this I am not sure what skill to use, I love CoC so maybe I'll start tanky/bow then switch when I hit around 75.

Your turn:)!

noted...
tri curse tri aura tri spectre tri key stone mom summoner with a femurs of the saints

ill have 11 zombies , should be novel

wont be as good as an es build .. but i didnt feel like buying all the ridiculously expensive gear you need for that build type
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Aug 25, 2016, 3:11:12 PM
Something tanky (red build) with mallets to crush fast or extra friends setup for safety including full-plated summoners. :p

Cheap and realiable in most situations...

I sucked so much when atempted blue and green builds beh, that stuff no HC friendly. :)

Well, I know I will never reach New Zealand core in the Atlas and eat all the garden's golden kiwis xd xd. I usually die before 200 game hours haha but its ok, there are more things to do :p.
Last edited by Halugar on Aug 25, 2016, 4:58:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info