Goddamn Hall of Grandmasters

I still wish I could trade in my Grandmaster token for something else. Anything else. Literally anything. Grandmaster was handled soooo poorly.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
I had an EK-bear trap build which easily wrecked those aegis GM
Hi,
I have done ca 80 runs in Essence, have my HoGM service thread for it (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753331) and with 20lev/20q. BcR gem and CwDT+ForstBomb I had no troubles to clear deathless that map with my poison/bleed bow build.
1. I had no troubles to kill MullGuben, killing it in 2-3sec,
2. Killing Dyness took me ca 3-5sec each time.

Since patch 2.4.2 dont know what happend, except mysterious patch note: Continued to improve and fix issues with the Hall of Grandmasters.

Did one run after 2.4.2 and MullGuben is unkillable now - what happend? No idea.
gg GGG, rip map again.

Any one has tried that map after 2.4.2 and meat block builds?

Btw, map still wont open when in party.
I killed Mullgubben with BV yesterday, had to use block red. gem and some other tweaks to my setup.
I think he got to resubmit his character since they broke it somehow in some patch long time ago.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Two words...Worm...Blaster. Absolutely shat all over Hall. Just completely, utterly, irrevocably shat all over it. Got my stat for Atlas, had fun with the build, sold all the gear off for 10 ex (more than I put in). Just too painful on the wrists lol Didn't wanna resort to macros like I know a shit tone of people do (didn't wanna risk the ban).
Step 1: Make a cheap explotive explosive arrow build with having enough penetration equipped
Step 2: Shoot against grandmasters wall until enough stacks
Step 3: Walk to wall make it disappear and watch all the dancigs and qbots die

GG cheap ass map wouldnt mind if it would be removed from the game.
750k dps ancestral warchief takes care of them handily.
Last edited by nicky2tymes on Nov 20, 2016, 1:24:40 PM
"
"
Head_Less wrote:
that is because you are not very good at pvp yet ( but if you clear most of the content you will soon).

just use frost bomb (75% reduced Life Regeneration rate) since those high es regen are based on players taking those life regen convert to es.

EA or traps can kill them too, high bleed+poison is also an option, LA+frost wall or Kinetic blast+frost wall too.

ANd no, the community did not balance the content, it s GGG who stopped balancing pvp. Those "op" builds are all from pro pvpers who created those es regen troll build.

For months we asked GGG to balance the skills, to nerf the regen in pvp with no effect.SO yea now pvp is plagued with shit like those or 1 shot fest.

because ppl cry about pvp, GGG stopped balancing it creating those monster builds.
Be happy, there is a new build around with 100 000 life regen/sec.
Or maybe those 200 000 vortex degen build you can t block or dodge.

I hope this never go into grand master for the sake of the poor pve players haha.

Sounds good to me, might share with me? :P
iam ready

Hahah you did it again! *evil smile*
No Problem,
Exile
What a stupid piece of shit map.

Congratulations, you made me quit. What the hell is the point playing this shit when you cannot do the maps unless you have a specific build.
"
Xeerdoz wrote:
What a stupid piece of shit map.

Congratulations, you made me quit. What the hell is the point playing this shit when you cannot do the maps unless you have a specific build.

Plenty of builds can do Grandmasters. Even more builds can do Grandmasters if you make a few tweaks.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info