Goddamn Hall of Grandmasters

Played this map for the first time ever today. It... did not go well. But hey, at least I know where those syndicate members got their "how to one-shot" training from.

It was kinda fun, even if I did go splat too often.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Stay stupid.
HoGM is GGG's pinnacle of disgusting game design.

Syndicate mechanics follows.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Krappakreepo wrote:
They paid $500 to get their characters in, it's a good idea to not piss off the whales keeping your game afloat

idiot you are. And 500 hardly makes you a whale around here.

15-20k and I'll consider you a semi whale
"
HoGM is GGG's pinnacle of disgusting game design.

This is the lowest effort content I've ever seen. They even left the names of the tools in, so that it can't even be immersive somehow.

Truly disgusting idea, hope the money was worth the Atlas blemish.
HoGM Ez map
arc traps slaughtered everything on that map without even blinking. mostly because you can stay away just long enough to put up like 20 traps then they all just instantly die, it's so stupid
"
HoGM Ez map

Yeah, its 5c to go every league.
I buy its completion.

EZ and convenient. All happy
Also SSF is cancer :P
GGG nerfed it or what? Just completed this crap with bow ele hit. Once had to swap to Belafire and shield, because one troll was just "invulnerable", but he doesn't inflict any damage though. Rest was quite easy.
You have been placed on probation for: ● Make hateful or needlessly negative comments ● Personally attack or cause harm to the reputation of others ● Antagonise others in an obnoxious manner ●
rc Traps can clear HoGM with 10c gear.
Its not the difficulty that makes this map "dead". Even if you can clear it without any problems its just not worth because of lieterally 0 reward.
"
Krappakreepo wrote:
They paid $500 to get their characters in, it's a good idea to not piss off the whales keeping your game afloat

The little bit of money they got from that is not worth pissing of the majority of the playerbase
Need more brains, exile?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info