[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

the nodes of burning damage + chance to ignite, worth get it? till breath of flames up there in pasive tree.

and i wanna thank u for all support u have give for me. it was very helpful, keep good work!
Ok so with today's uber lab layout I think I will actually run it. My gear is below, I have ~6k hp. I took a break from the game during prophecy league so it would be my first uber, is it too risky with the current state of my character or am I fine?
Spoiler

Also, Devoto's Devotion. Worth it or not really?
Last edited by nomnomomnom on Sep 7, 2016, 8:07:58 AM
Hello Digis, just to tell you a big thank from a simple beginner. I really enjoy your build even if i'm only level 79 !
Bests regards !
I don't wanna tell you it's safe but some things -
get an "of warding" flask, its fonts today
get a decoy totem
get a cwdt setup

and dont fight argus

Other than that its probably the easiest lab ever, gl
Last edited by sss111 on Sep 7, 2016, 8:09:41 AM
Hey, I am level 88 in EHC right now, switching to EA. Pathfinder and I got 2 5L Quill rains and a Kaom's heart + Vinktar's and Rumi's flasks. What should my Link and Flask setup be in the 5 links ?
"
Ok so with today's uber lab layout I think I will actually run it. My gear is below, I have ~6k hp. I took a break from the game during prophecy league so it would be my first uber, is it too risky with the current state of my character or am I fine?

Also, Devoto's Devotion. Worth it or not really?

As SSS111, get decoy totem and cwdt immortal call. Argus hits super hard and we don't have frost wall, if you want to fight him decoy him to a wall and use GMP set up to take him down, it takes a while.
And if there are curses use a curse immune flask.

devoto's is fine, I just wanted to get life on my helmet, our movement speed is fine without it.

"
Hey, I am level 88 in EHC right now, switching to EA. Pathfinder and I got 2 5L Quill rains and a Kaom's heart + Vinktar's and Rumi's flasks. What should my Link and Flask setup be in the 5 links ?

Single Target- EA Chance to ignite fire pen conc effect slower proj

AOE - EA GMP Fire Pen and 2 of Life leech/slower proj/less duration/inc aoe/chance to ignite. Life leech just adds a bit of comfort on your life, slower proj is the highest damage, less duration makes explosions happen .5 seconds quicker, which doesn't seem like much but it felt nicer than slower proj leveling up. chance to ignite is kinda nice but you get pretty high ignite chance without it, honestly not sure how much inc aoe helps with the way I play.

Up to you really on the aoe part, 4 links tend to do fine for a long time, but if you want more damage go slower proj less duration.
hi again ... I just drop a helmet Hrimnor's resolve Samite Helmet that have a 37% increased fire damage .... increased my damage from explosive arrow ??

I've ran EA before (peyter's version) and came up with a pathfinder version.
I wondered that you didn't go into the marauder area with all it's armor and the +1% max fire res. Thoughts? Also I'm curious what your defenses are with flasks up, since I might not need as much armor in the tree with them up.
"
hi again ... I just drop a helmet Hrimnor's resolve Samite Helmet that have a 37% increased fire damage .... increased my damage from explosive arrow ??

Hrimor's resolve is an ok helmet if you got nothing better, but I would put a rare helmet's life and resists over it. Unique helmets you have devotoo's on the expensive end and geofri's crest on the cheap end.

"
I wondered that you didn't go into the marauder area with all it's armor and the +1% max fire res. Thoughts? Also I'm curious what your defenses are with flasks up, since I might not need as much armor in the tree with them up.

Oh I should probably do that. This is the one I had in 2.3 I put iron skin basalt instead of taste of hate because taste of hate doesn't show up really, it should be near the same defense phys wise, but with 84 cold res
Pre flasks

Pre flasks

Eh you're tree is at 119 points I never really plan my build past level 90(110 points), my last 5 points in my previous build were just thrown around.

I think the phys mitigation flasks give me was enough that I didn't feel like getting more armor. That 1% fire res is tempting really, but I think I'm fine for the most part, if there's heavy fire damage in a map I always carry a ruby flask anyway. if you want to path that way it's fine. And as I've said if I take it easy against a reflect mob I should be fine.

Your tree doesn't grab alchemist which is an amazing flask node above witch, I would consider removing points to get it. I also don't have any endurance charge generation on this build but I guess you do. I was considering fitting those in somehow but I wasn't sure how to go about it. I'm curious about the curse effect nodes though, are they that good? I can make a case for using them if you found the helped out enough. Especially if I could fit in a second curse on my build.
Last edited by dingis on Sep 7, 2016, 8:07:38 PM
Can I use a +1 +2 aps 1.3 5l to be a swapped bow for single target?
Should I change one of the gem to faster attack?

Did you try that before? THanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info