[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

These are my current setup until now, idk why u guys lacking dmg. for me its super fine. easily clear speed on trash and average on bosses, doing t13 maps.

maybe, if u have damage problems, try equip Ngamahu Tiki Coral Amulet (60%+ fire dmg) and sacrifice some hp nodes on the pasive tree for fire and area damage nodes. it helped me a lot.
Wow you even put life leech on your single target instead of a damage link, I would do the opposite and put life leech on the aoe and go full damage on single target. But if it's carrying you in t13s that's good.
I made a rare bow with + 40-61 fire damage, + % 7 elemental damage as prefix, + 2 to socketed bow gems and 6 sockets 5L. Is that a a better alternative to a 5L Quill bow?
add flat fire damage doesnt have synergy with Elemental Equilibrium, u will lose some dps there.

ull lose a lot of atk speed, with is good for us too.

it could be a good alternative for lvl up. but i think a quill rain will be better later on.
"
I made a rare bow with + 40-61 fire damage, + % 7 elemental damage as prefix, + 2 to socketed bow gems and 6 sockets 5L. Is that a a better alternative to a 5L Quill bow?

EA's explosion doesn't care about bow damage at all. that 40-61 and % weapon elemental damage do no thing at all. it's based off the gem's base damage. the only bows that would add damage would be +socketed bow gems + socekted level of gems and crafting with essences +2 to fire gems. None of these are better than quill rain (you can try to argue if you get a +2+1)
Killed Shavronne in t13 scriptorium in like 3 secs with burning dmg.

the burning dmg is OP as Hell!

Edit: tier 14 Maze Done! (Solo), like 10 seconds to kill, just keep moving and shooting and u will be good!
Last edited by linkslash2000 on Sep 8, 2016, 9:20:13 PM
"
dingis wrote:
"
I am playing solo and it just feels so inefficient at times. Also the single target arrow is so freaking annoying it misses like 90% of the time. I mean yes it clears the maps with no real issues but it's just kinda meh when I have to shoot so many explosive arrows to clear the remaining few mobs from a pack that didn't die to the big aoe while they were grouped up. Ignite chance feels REALLY low for some reason. I guess uber lab will help a lot with that.

Wait you went master sergeon first? you should get master alchemist in cruel, it's such a good node, master sergeon doesn't give you nearly as much and a bleed flask will do you just fine, that's what you should save for uber lab. Respec out of that asap.

You're absolutely right, that was a huge issue there. Clearspeed now is really great, everything melts. I've also made this earlier !

Rolled this ring too many times with a screaming essence, it's so hard to hit good rolls on it. This will be great for now :)
Can someone explain to me how immortal call works without endurance charges?

I dont see any endurance charge generators unless I'm missing something?

Great guide btw, I'm applying this build to my champion.
Last edited by Justinglee on Sep 8, 2016, 10:43:47 PM
"
Justinglee wrote:
Can someone explain to me how immortal call works without endurance charges?

I dont see any endurance charge generators unless I'm missing something?

Great guide btw, I'm applying this build to my champion.

even without endurance charge, immortal call had a duration of about 0.4 second. that means it can save u from high busrts of physical damage.
glad to see things are working out. If you guys have any idea on what things I need to point out more clearly at the op let me know, I've been trying to update it as I answer questions. I was considering making a video explaining EA's mechanics in general.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info