[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

I'd suggest dropping the fire damage above witch, and instead getting the marauder life node and regen. The new rings/ammy crafting make it too good to pass up the extra life.
I was actually leaning towards the life and jewel slot next to templar elementalist node instead. I need to find where the opal rings drop though lol. So far I've only gotten 3 red maps, but I've been mapping solo and haven't traded any maps yet and had no problem sustaining t10s, I may have to buy some maps in other parts of the atlas eventually.

till then I'm just saving up all my anger... essences.
Really enjoying the build, havent had too many problems levelling, only 66 in EHC though.

thanks for the guide!
Hi Dingis,

Love the build and after getting the Quill bows it got so much more fun!

I have a question about my build - I do know that I have not taken any Ascendancy point yet, but that is the next thing I'm going to do.

I'm currently lvl 73 running 2x4 EA setups, with the following gear/skill tree posted here.

Is there anything I can do to sustain physical damage better or is this build more like a kill anything before it hits you because the damage I take is really high and is there maybe anything that you can tell me to change to maybe make the build better?

At the moment I'm trying to get a 5L chest with the correct sockets so that I can get Slower Projectiles in my single target setup and try getting a 5/6L setup on the bow in the meanwhile.

Maybe I just need to give it some time and get some better gear and more notes in the skill tree :)

Cheers mate!

Skill Tree:
Spoiler

Current Gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by Aaskilde on Sep 9, 2016, 7:25:31 AM
Defenses are high life pool and flasks. Get a taste of hate or a basalt and a rumis :)

"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Sep 9, 2016, 7:01:15 AM
"
qwertz wrote:
Defenses are high life pool and flasks. Get a taste of hate or a basalt and a rumis :)

Ahh ya ofc I'll get my hands on a Basalt :)

The Rumi's is going to have to wait a bit until I either find one or find some gear worth of selling!

Cheers mate :)
I want to start off by saying this is an amazing build with a unique play-style. I still consider myself somewhat a beginner and I've never gotten super far in the game because I end up ripping. Thanks to this build I'm currently level 83 in EHC which is the highest I've ever been.

The main problem I had was that in early levels the build was mediocre at best. I ended up complaining a bit to my friends that the build wasn't turning out the way I hoped. I decided to stick with it and it drastically got better as you progressed. It scales really well!

Mobbing is super easy and you can easily kill monsters off screen. I also melt bosses faster than I could have ever expected. This build is OP!

Doing the trials and lab was easy as well. You have high regen, movement speed, and blink arrow. I still haven't done Merciless/Uber lab as I have never done them before and I'm pretty scared. Would be a shame to RIP on something like that.

I've gotten up to level 83 without buying a belly of the beast or a Rumi's so don't let that stop you from making this build. I've been able to clear everything super quick. Below is my current gear. What should I aim for buying next? I was thinking maybe a 5l belly of the beast? Got any suggestions?

Spoiler

I would also suggest making a video where you would explain all of the mechanics of the build. Mechanics such as EE and the rhythm of playing with explosive arrow. Some stuff might seem simple but there are many beginners who don't know everything.
Just to make completely clear for me
Spamming EA is not good idea, since it would refresh timer, and explosion may not even occure.
That right?
"
Kshatry wrote:
Just to make completely clear for me
Spamming EA is not good idea, since it would refresh timer, and explosion may not even occure.
That right?

Yes. Five fuses are the maximum.
I've taken your advice and got the witch flask nodes. It's a little less tanky, and a little more damage which is fine for standard. I haven't used the curse effect nodes for this build yet but I'll try it out for you and let you know how it goes. I would love to have a double curse setup but last i looked the +1 curse ammys that were also good were way out of budget.

I will say that if you path the way I did into templar you get a little more bang for your buck from the life regen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info