[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

Could Death's Door function on this build ? ( dont look at the gems and enchant )
Why's my damage so bad? Even on t6 maps i get pwned

ssf btw char is ckeyle I normally use fire penetration but i was testing life leech cause i was taking so much damage
Last edited by Brinstar4 on Jul 11, 2017, 3:07:08 PM
How do you proc your frenzy charges ?
Anyone know how this build is looking for 3.0? It was OP as fuck for me during 2.6.
"
RonRave wrote:
Anyone know how this build is looking for 3.0? It was OP as fuck for me during 2.6.

I hear Ignite single target sucks in 3.0 and ruined EA builds. I haven't got a build up in beta to try.
Nice build, leveled to 85 in hardcore with it, until got oneshoted on lvl 8 map with bloodline mod with chaos damage. So dump game... Had 7200 life at that poit, cap ele res and -11 chaos res, don't get how to play this game when does not matter what gear u have and instarip in anycase
Last edited by Collento on Jul 30, 2017, 11:09:03 AM
Has this build been tested in beta? I really liked this ranger, but if ignite is as gutted as it sounds - will this even be viable anymore?
dsfarblarwaggle ran an elementalist using weapon swap for scorching ray. is a potential for single target, its pretty typical of ggg just to dumpster builds with big changes.
I don't blame Dingis for not posting on this build anymore....... This build is pretty much toast........It does always suck when you see someone put in so much time and energy only to have it completely negated by game changes/nerfs.......But such is life in POE I guess........Time for me to scour the threads and search for another build......Seem to be a few good ones popping up the last day or two....... See ya.......
Yeah Sorry guys, I might test stuff on my old endgame gear because I wasn't able to get stuff on beta, but the build is just good at clear speed now and not at bosses. I would have to rework everything about the guide for the new mechanics and find out a new best single target set up but it won't be anywhere near as good as it used to be.

I'm personally gonna go mess around with random stuff in the leagues though. I'm not really mad about the build, it was a lot of fun, but every other build I try to mess around with always compared badly to it since it was great at everything for, and it made things experimenting less fun for me. I think double dipping needed removal from the game, and this build being a cost of that, it's fine by me in the end.

But I will miss it, and I feel bad not being able to tell you guys the good news that this build is still as amazing. Anyway, if I come up with anything I'll update the build, if you find something you can try and reach me to let me know.

Good luck out there

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info