[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

Is Grand spectrum talent tree good idea?:D
"
kaka0wy wrote:
Is Grand spectrum talent tree good idea?:D

Not if you're planning to do it in the FoO league; grand spectrum is nerfed to limit 3 there.

In other news, I've been dicking around in path of building trying to make MoM trickster ignite explosive arrow work. Unfortunately ignite numbers are quite poor atm. The new support gems will help(they're not in beta or on path of building atm) the numbers will still be very poor compared to just scaling the explosion.
Last edited by Coil1 on Jun 11, 2017, 5:11:27 AM
I'm struggling a bit at the moment with higher tier content. I'm often getting staggered, but I suppose that means I should get more levels first and more life? I'm at level 72 and doing content above my level.

I'm also having issues with breaches and very fast Bosses. When there's little room to manouver, what should I be doing? Remain stationary and just spawn flasks and decoy totem?

Maybe the lack of life leech is hurting me? I have one Rearguard with life leech from fire damage on my single target 6L bow, but I have no life leech on my 5L AoE bow. Should I perhaps use the gem and use the 5L for single target?

Also, is it worth taking Koam's Roots?

I'm having fun with this build though, despite it being very expensive for me.
Last edited by Ivonbeton on Jun 11, 2017, 8:31:44 PM
I see you tooked mortal conviction , so what auras do you use ?
Mortal conviction isn't taken for the "% less mana reserved". It's taken for the "15% maximum life".
"
Ivonbeton wrote:
I'm struggling a bit at the moment with higher tier content. I'm often getting staggered, but I suppose that means I should get more levels first and more life? I'm at level 72 and doing content above my level.

I'm also having issues with breaches and very fast Bosses. When there's little room to manouver, what should I be doing? Remain stationary and just spawn flasks and decoy totem?

Maybe the lack of life leech is hurting me? I have one Rearguard with life leech from fire damage on my single target 6L bow, but I have no life leech on my 5L AoE bow. Should I perhaps use the gem and use the 5L for single target?

Also, is it worth taking Koam's Roots?

I'm having fun with this build though, despite it being very expensive for me.

You should get more levels.

During breaches you should move around after every arrow stacking. Try and keep your distance, use the fact that you are ranged and summon a decoy totem when you can, to make the arrow stacking easier.

The life leech gem isn't needed in my opinion. I'm using a pair of legacy blood dance boots which give 1% life regen/sec for every frenzy charge. When I have 5 frenzy charges and the stone golem up, I have close to 1000hp/sec life regen. If you want life leech then you can use 0.2 fire damage leech corruption on quiver and 0.6 enchantment on boots.

Kaom's Roots are bad for builds who don't move around using movement skills like whirling blades or leap slam. They make you too slow.
"
sn3kox wrote:
I see you tooked mortal conviction , so what auras do you use ?

Mortal conviction isn't taken for the "% less mana reserved". It's taken for the "15% maximum life".
Good build, I just riped from Legacy HC league at lvl 83 while doing a t9 map.
My fault really, thx for the build, it was a fun and nice char, got a lot thx to her.
nevermind.
Last edited by BDMao on Jun 23, 2017, 9:02:31 AM
Thinking about running this in the 2-week mayhem, for a short duration league like that (read: my gear/flasks won't be out of this world), would the Elementalist version of this be better? I can't remember the classes that typically run EA other than pathfinder and elementalist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info