[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

quality is good on all the support gems, just flip them with gcp recipe once they are 20, and no u dont need grounding flask because of master alchemist ascendancy
"
FinalSonata wrote:
What gems should be highest priority to 20% after Explosive Arrow? And also, do we not need to use a grounding flask when using Vinktar's?

We don't because of Master Alchemist.

My gear so far just playing this build for a few days ... i only use 1 quill rain atm and lvl gems in off hand ^^ idk how i should roll the colours yet ... atm i use EA-GMP-SLOWPROJ-FIREPEN-LESSDURA & CONC/IGNITE ( for bosses not sure yet ) and INC AOE for well aoe ..^^ idk if i should roll 2 blue 2 green 2 red colours and drop slow proj from aoe setup and then i could use conc + ignite in single target

Atm i farm Uber Lab for enchant but i still die sometimes i run out of flasks because i can't kill him fast enough.. working on dem 20/20 & 21/20 gems and trying to get jewel upgrade but getting life&dmg on is pretty hard
Last edited by AiMBOYrEE on Sep 12, 2016, 11:15:52 AM

my character for now,single target is a big problem for me :(

and i have this trying to 6l it

Rip'ed one shaper set got flask from second set

Might actually grind to 100 its fun as fuck
"
sss111 wrote:

Oh snap. how was the fight? I was considering buying guardian maps and trying them out in standard, what what's your tree and gear like for the fight?

Today I ripped in EHC at 91 because I tried doing stupid mods on vaults map (enfeeble/immune to status ailments/ damage mods) thought hey the over lap might be good enough. I was doing it with someone else and when it seemed fine at first but it got out of hand and when I ported out and the apparently I ripped me during the loading screen.

I'll try to keep updating this build guide and answering questions, but I can't play this build a third time right now. As a league starter it was good, and generated enough currency to mess around with and I fought pretty much every boss while clearing the atlas.

Sorry to hear, rip!

How are you using Vortex? At first I thought it was supposed to proc from cwdt, but it doesn't. In what situation would you cast it?
"
b1os wrote:
Sorry to hear, rip!

How are you using Vortex? At first I thought it was supposed to proc from cwdt, but it doesn't. In what situation would you cast it?

low level cwdt doesn't support high level gems,read it's description and depending on the level it supports keep your vortex level under that
"
dingis wrote:
"
sss111 wrote:

Oh snap. how was the fight? I was considering buying guardian maps and trying them out in standard, what what's your tree and gear like for the fight?

Tree is pretty much same as yours in OP but I took curse effectiveness nodes near scion life wheel. Probably would be optimal to spec out of both aoe clusters for the Shaper fight but I didnt bother.

First 2 phases of the fight are relatively easy, all of his attacks are easily dodgable. Third phase is where it gets hectic coz he summons a clone and way more of those cold balls spawn. Most important thing imo is being able to protect zana, coz if you dont, you WILL get rekt by the purple balls. I got 1 shot by them with 8.6k life. I had 6 link single target and 5 link secondary aoe and I couldnt kill mobs from the portal fast enough to protect Zana. They have some extra HP and are very tanky. I bought additional arrow rearguard and it helped for the second set I ran. Imo you either need two 6-links or +arrow quiver to do it safely but I could be wrong.

Anyway the fight was fun and you should definitely try it if you can. Here is a video of guy doing Shaper in Standard with EA if you haven't seen it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxPmE324w9I

And my gear btw:
Yeah I saw his video, I was trying to figure out how my slightly tankier version of the build would fair since his probably had more dps. then again he doesn't have access to opal rings with anger essences. Wow, no +1 max res kaom's heart? lol you've got some gg gear there. I wish I was that good at making money. I mean I feel ok with what I have but then I see this.

I was wondering if zana went down and he started to do his attack with the balls would the better option be to just logout, and go in there. not sure if the attack persists when you do that and come in with zone in immunity.

I also saw a video of someone being able to stand at the bottom of the screen and avoid the attack instead of standing where zana would be.

did you try any of the guardians yourself? I know the phoenix one is a pain because of the no ignition.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info