[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

Today got rumi and it's beautiful. 57/36 perma block chance increase survivability a lot. 2 5L increase your clear speed almost to the level of perandus's voltaxic champion.
Last edited by ShadowTemplar on Sep 5, 2016, 2:48:21 PM
Im thinking in skip the Master Surgeon ascendancy and get another one.

witch one is better?

Master Herbalist for extra poison damage or Veteran bowyer for pen ele res and more flask charges?

"
Im thinking in skip the Master Surgeon ascendancy and get another one.

witch one is better?

Master Herbalist for extra poison damage or Veteran bowyer for pen ele res and more flask charges?

Herbalist gets you nothing. Bowyer is good on paper, but it messed around with my EE too much it was kinda annoying. EE was better for burns in the end.If you don't want surgeon go ahead with boywer, just roll bleed removal, surgeon was nice for me when I was using 3 unique flasks and adrenline quicksilver.
Ngamahu Tiki Coral Amulet works with this build??

Edit: forgot to ask, why u consider get projectile dmg? (like jewels or passives/items). I mean, cant even see the dmg from my arrows, just the explosion one.
Last edited by LinkslashX on Sep 5, 2016, 11:18:04 PM
Essence of horror is 30% more elemental damage instead of 40 guys, I don't know if that still beats a 5L or not.
"
Ngamahu Tiki Coral Amulet works with this build??

Yeah it should work fine I had stat issues on my old build which is why I didn't wear it, I was also trying to get +1 curse on it.

"
Essence of horror is 30% more elemental damage instead of 40 guys, I don't know if that still beats a 5L or not.

Slower projectiles at 20 gives 29 more multiplier, and less duration gives 19 now. Slower does get 10% increased damage per quality. So for the most part it's still more damage, it's just another option if you don't have access to 2 5 links.
would like to know why u stack projectile damage? like increased projectile damage from skills gems and pasives.

almost didnt notice the damage from my arrow projectiles! just the explosion damage.
"
LinkslashX wrote:
would like to know why u stack projectile damage? like increased projectile damage from skills gems and pasives.

almost didnt notice the damage from my arrow projectiles! just the explosion damage.

From the wiki:

"The charges deal secondary area projectile fire damage."

Great build btw. Currently level 81 in ESC got my 2 5Ls and a Kaom's. I agree with OP btw. Pathfinder may not be the best class for EA, but damn, that movement speed is addictive!

Edit: any reason you didn't pick up that frenzy charge in the duelist area? 4% more damage, attack speed and 18% inc duration for 2 points seems pretty good... ;)

"
nomnomomnom wrote:
What level and gear would you consider required before merc/uber lab?

Not sure about uber, but ran merc at level 72, 4k life & 2 5L setups for AOE & single target damage. Was fairly easy. Haven't found all the trials yet for uber.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Sep 6, 2016, 8:24:09 AM
What should I upgrade first ? I'm just lvl 70 with 4L Quill / rare chest and rearguard. I found a rumi, would you say it's worth to sell it and buy a 5L quill ?
"
Edit: any reason you didn't pick up that frenzy charge in the duelist area? 4% more damage, attack speed and 18% inc duration for 2 points seems pretty good... ;)

Yeah that was an option, I think I put that below getting life, I was testing out the movement speed + attack speed under ranger, didn't feel it as much so go ahead and allocate that if you want.

"
What should I upgrade first ? I'm just lvl 70 with 4L Quill / rare chest and rearguard. I found a rumi, would you say it's worth to sell it and buy a 5L quill ?

I wouldn't. Rumi's is such a tanky flask that I would keep it around. I bought a 5link white chest and essence'd it with life been serving me just fine, haven't gotten an essence of horror yet for the helmet. Those chests are cheap enough right now. Work towards the 5link quill rain though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info